Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally sent that question to himself. So he’s now back on TikTok for the gifts his fans

0D5FDB62-0EB7-496F-9BCF-6D916A0FE4D9.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hope he remembers not to put veg on his carvery since he’s autistic and can’t have them

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hypothetically if you were live on tiktok what could you do to get yourself a ban on doing future lives? Do a murder or threaten someone??

Edited to add: all this talk of carveries have made me want one now 😭 i blame the hippo for this, cheers the vicars crying now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the clip of him arguing with those lads

I wonder if they were the lads that were in the house with him in the stories he had up earlier ....and if they were going to do something or say something which is why they asked if he was still on live and they didnt want to do anything if it was being recorded....

And his tiktok ban is up today which is probably the only reason why he deleted it in the first place cos he couldnt go live and get gifts 🤣 now that his ban is up tonight he reactivates his account 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Thats his adoring fans trolls beauts told
The clue’s in the name you giant wobbling buffoon, high functioning, yes you might have struggles in the workplace but you can still bleeping try like the rest of us, funnily enough if I knew a sponger as vile as you YES I would be saying get a bleeping job. Why don’t you say it like it is, you‘re a fat lazy bleep who would rather sponge off the system and your thick deluded beauts than make any attempt to help yourself. As for the OCD I’ve never heard anything funnier in my life, if he has OCD then I’m Beyoncé.

He has really bleeping riled me

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He doesn’t have a job because he’s plain bleeping lazy. There are plenty of people who have OCD and/or autism that can hold down a job and have goals, as well as a social life and hobbies.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The clue’s in the name you giant wobbling buffoon, high functioning, yes you might have struggles in the workplace but you can still bleeping try like the rest of us, funnily enough if I knew a sponger as vile as you YES I would be saying get a bleeping job. Why don’t you say it like it is, you‘re a fat lazy bleep who would rather sponge off the system and your thick deluded beauts than make any attempt to help yourself. As for the OCD I’ve never heard anything funnier in my life, if he has OCD then I’m Beyoncé.

He has really bleeping riled me
Well said! Never a truer word spoken apple! 👏👏 I know a guy he has downs syndrome lovely guy anyway hes a manager of a cafe! Theres no excuses for marcus its just pure laziness he wont volunteer either because theres no money in it for him and he's not a good person to think of others you'd at least take up a hobby that dosent require validation or attention hes just a massive waste of space

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if they were the lads that were in the house with him in the stories he had up earlier ....and if they were going to do something or say something which is why they asked if he was still on live and they didnt want to do anything if it was being recorded....

And his tiktok ban is up today which is probably the only reason why he deleted it in the first place cos he couldnt go live and get gifts 🤣 now that his ban is up tonight he reactivates his account 🤣🤣
I reckon he’s don’t summert and the lads ended up being belly bounced by him, has he said my back is hurting

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s a bleeping bellend. Plays up on the ‘mental ‘elf’ pranged out TF last night, the toss up. Needs to join the real world. Get a job and put ya toof back in ya pleb head .. swerve then Mandy it don’t agree with ya 😂🥴

Reactions: 8
There’s nothing stopping him doing a work from home admin role or something similar. The boy is just lazy and is more than content taking handouts from both the DWP and the LLL brigade.

Your high functioning autism and OCD didn’t seem to be a barrier last night when you were sweating and gurning your tits off beaut.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.