Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
08E623F3-953A-4EAA-82E2-D83E7DE659B6.jpeg

Triggered by people being able to afford to go out with their friends and not paying for the weird lad who tagged along

• Haha
Reactions: 21
1C566330-F607-43AB-BDAC-A52F50F9954B.png

brother Mitchell placing the box in the background to show he didn’t kick the poop out of it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember that girl Lauren who used to bum his head off in the comments in the TL days say he had blocked her on tik tok after she had gifted him! Unlucky there love!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In a nutshell
Marcus got on the vodka at his homeless accommodation
He started crying and mentioning how 2021 was his best year and he met someone who he loved / love of his life
Went to meet his friends in the park and started screaming their names rather than ring them
Went for pre drinks and started acting like the Yorkshire ripper and asking everyone their ages
Pretended he was leaving however we are under the impression he went to pick up drugs
Ended up out local gurning and not concerning with his tongue looking like a lizard / washing machine hybrid about to have a medical emergency
Got in a party taxi which he didn’t pay for and kept repeating he hadn’t paid his way instead of actually paying his way
Wandered off on his own to a pub and pissed off the dj
Met up with his friends and then soon left them
Appeared live crying he was a dosser and a toss up saying he was going to sleep rough
Went and got cheesy chips and cried some more
Started on strangers who took the piss out of him for live streaming
Loitered around a bus station complaining about the cost of living
I then fell asleep 😂😂😂
I heard the stranger say he’s got a sore back in a accusing type of tone beaut

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.