Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure why he’s telling people he had a good night last night, we all saw what happened

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know how you feel lovely, I have to take photos of my oven switches being off when I leave for work (even if I’ve not used it) and pics of my unused straighteners not plugged in and it still takes me ages to get out of the house due to repeated checks. I won’t describe anymore as possibly triggering but ocd is like absolute torture..
add to that there’s random words/names/phrases that I repeat over and over in my head for no reason.
I send so much love out to anyone dealing with this, we are strong as hell xx
I send all of my love to you, it is torture. Sometimes I film myself checking locks etc just so that if I get to work and I feel the panic coming on, then I have the evidence there to try and shut my brain up. I get it 100%. We do whatever we have to do to get through the day.
I truly applaud anyone that fights these battles every day. We are so strong, even on the days when we don't feel it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hes live beauts

Hes said no talking about his mum
Hes waiting on £10 so he can have a takeaway someones already been blocked
He said he spoke to his mum on the phone so that’s where the £10 has come from.
Such a weird dynamic - accused of murder one day, followed by “have a tenner for a takeaway son”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Claiming hes not ate in 2 days he literally had some chips
How do his beauts look at him and take him seriously when he says he's not eaten his size does not reflect on not eating for a long period of time

Such a weird dynamic - accused of murder one day, followed by “have a tenner for a takeaway son”.
I know 😭 sp ducking strange and now hes claiming hes got no boxers on 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I send all of my love to you, it is torture. Sometimes I film myself checking locks etc just so that if I get to work and I feel the panic coming on, then I have the evidence there to try and shut my brain up. I get it 100%. We do whatever we have to do to get through the day.
I truly applaud anyone that fights these battles every day. We are so strong, even on the days when we don't feel it.

I wish I could sad face this and send love at the same time. I have mild like having to get up and check all the switches are off in the kitchen before I settle for bed, if I get one hand wet washing something then I need to wet put the other one under a tap etc. Nothing diagnosed and I wouldn't say ocd, more constant habits so I feel for all you beauts having a difficult time with real ocd 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone's just asked who he is as he keeps appearing in his lives 😭 bet the chicken man is perplexed why theres a tenpin bowling ball live streaming in his chicken shop

Edit filming men without their permission he really is a bleeping creep

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's live again! I missed last night's festivities but caught up thanks to you guys with a brew, appreciate the updates. I said to my husband marcus is on tiktok my daughter said is that baddie boo! She's heard me talk about him. God he's so entertaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Marcus in the takeaway now - orders chips with mayo - orders chicken with mayo , then gets a Diet Coke 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You’re amazing, you’re doing it and getting through.
No one can ever really understand it unless they’ve been through it, it’s a crazy and all consuming condition that defies logic but it’s so very very real.
But we’re all still here Beauts! We’re the OGs! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But don’t you ever darken my doorstep again 👊🏻

• Haha
...is Marcus and Michelle mcmanus one & the same person?

...........you never see them in the same room together, do you.........🤔🤔🤔😛

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish I could sad face this and send love at the same time. I have mild like having to get up and check all the switches are off in the kitchen before I settle for bed, if I get one hand wet washing something then I need to wet put the other one under a tap etc. Nothing diagnosed and I wouldn't say ocd, more constant habits so I feel for all you beauts having a difficult time with real ocd 💜
I wish we could give virtual hugs or something on here, but a love react will have to do. Ah, I feel like night time is one of the times when your head can be the loudest because everything else seems so quiet so it makes sense for that to trigger compulsions/habits. No matter how it is described, you're fighting and winning. Carry on being strong and not letting it stop you from reaching your goals 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He did not just say he dosent eat that much?!

We have all seen him demolish a colin whole and have a family sized lasagne lol duck off marcus full of lies

• Haha
  • Wow
Thats his adoring fans trolls beauts told
Hahaha we do have a right to ask when we are funding you eating out every night you fat bleep and you're literally begging online for money.
You admit you're 'high functioning' so get a job you monster

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.