Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. šŸ„€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MARCUS DO YOU HAVE YOUR BANK CARD ???

DID YOU PICK IT UP OFF THE TABLE ???

I reckon he will be back on tiktok when he can his username, did someone say its 30 days? He will change it to Marcus is a Saddie

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@Venom please do one with him living rough on skid row with the Cecil Hotel behind him Iā€™m actually begging šŸ¤£ just like Marcus does

• Haha
Reactions: 15
the clip of him arguing with those lads
All he asked was ā€œare you still on live?ā€ Whyā€™s he gone off on a mad one? One of these days someoneā€™s going to thump him.

Imagine youā€™re on a night out but you spend the entire time glued to your phone on live, shoving it in peoples faces. He needs to learn how to live in the moment instead of trying to prove he has ā€˜friends.ā€™

Reactions: 19
I think given his difficulty self-regulating (he has constant mood swings that must be exhausting) I reckon he couldā€™ve been prescribed it. I reckon heā€™s had all the anti depressants so heā€™ll be offered aripiprazole rather than quetiapine because heā€™s hugely overweight and canā€™t afford to gain more weight. But thereā€™s no way heā€™s taken it. He doesnā€™t engage in any offers of help at all.

Itā€™s often prescribed to people with ā€˜emotional instabilityā€™.
Heā€™s still a nob obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mildly off topic but I didnā€™t realise you could be prescribed meds to help with autism, this actually makes me feel better lol

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Poor thing says heā€™s barely eaten for 2 days, obviously forgetting about the huge plate of cheesy chips we all saw him eat last night

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He also said heā€™d prefer to be in the afterlife.
Where the fuk is he beauts? Wonder if heā€™s gone to that cliff he was on about last night
Doubt he can even afford the afterlife after that taxi ride šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Heā€™s off to get a carvery, not sure how heā€™s managing that when he spent all his money on a taxi last night

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Caught some of his live - he was getting loads of comments about getting a job, he went silent and didnā€™t acknowledge them, then he said he was going for a carvery (with what money?) and ended the live šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
  • Not going on tiktok anymore but the gifts were good so he is going to pin something on insta to get gifts on there
  • Wants a carvery
  • Really wants a carvery
  • Gonna go back on his meds as he has no purpose
  • Rubbed his ear and said egh whats that and then showed us his bloody finger
  • Says he is gross
  • Wants a carvery

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.