Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wanted to be catapulted back up her wizards sleeve of a minge a couple of days ago. They’re both CUNTS to the highest degree. 🤬
Absolutely. I hope the DWP start an investigation into this fat, mouthbreathing, waste of bleeping oxygen and kick him out of that homeless hostel and let somebody stay there who is in dire need of shelter. As for all the eating out and takeaways he shovels down his throat week in week out, I hope he permanently has the shits. He's taking the piss. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Who the duck is this fat ugly bleep?! I was blissfully unaware of whatever this creature is until Katie bleeping Price does her live with him and he starts appearing on her thread. Now I can’t ever unsee him 😭

As much of a twit Katie price is. I hope she sees what a mockery Marcus makes of the autism community, and mental health and just life in general tbh 😂.
No chance. She’s as bad when it comes to faking her metal ‘elf issues. Kindred spirits these two it would appear… a pair of beggy grifters, feigning their mental health conditions and both not exactly fans of Tattle 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The bleep has been binge watching all night and hasn’t slept (I was in bed fast asleep by 21:30 last night absolutely bleeping cream crackered off working like a bastard all week to pay for Marcus’s lifestyle choices) and now he’s going to tuck into an Aldi gateau for his breakfast…I say ‘breakfast’ very loosely given the time of day it is but he’s probably consumed 25000 calories during his overnight tv binge fest. What a disgusting vile cretin of a bleep he is! 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
The bleep has been binge watching all night and hasn’t slept (I was in bed fast asleep by 21:30 last night absolutely bleeping cream crackered off working like a bastard all week to pay for Marcus’s lifestyle choices) and now he’s going to tuck into an Aldi gateau for his breakfast…I say ‘breakfast’ very loosely given the time of day it is but he’s probably consumed 25000 calories during his overnight tv binge fest. What a disgusting vile cretin of a bleep he is! 🤢
I got heartburn looking at that.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
FFS i have 1 night off cos i had a babysitter for the first time in years and i miss the fat duck and KP. I’d have happily got myself blocked on tiktok by telling the pair of them what i thought of them !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He wanted to be catapulted back up her wizards sleeve of a minge a couple of days ago. They’re both CUNTS to the highest degree. 🤬
I take it marcus got on your last wick last night 😂 no i get it tho

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So jealous of the mother son bond they have. I hope my disabled sons grow up and put knives to me, smash up my house and tell me to duck my dead mothers bleep. Fingers crossed.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Let the haters hate eh Marcus? Don't worry beaut, Sid does enough hating on you herself!! 💯

View attachment 1601393
View attachment 1601394
He’s right, I’ll never have a bond with my mum like what he has with his. My mum and I have never sent each other vile abusive texts, had huge fallings out on a weekly basis, or been out hunting cock together. My mum has also never hidden my murderous ways for years either. If I were him I wouldn’t be bragging about a bond with someone who clearly can’t bleeping stand him

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aw it’s always the mothers with the violent murderous sons who try to kill them, hold a knife to them, kill their partner and tell them to duck their dead mum who have ’the greatest bond’ innit 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just thought he normally gives us a good kick off to end/start a thread with. Here's to hoping!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just thought he normally gives us a good kick off to end/start a thread with. Here's to hoping!
Surely KP being on his live is reason enough to head down the A30 for a good ol roll beaut! Someone tag Katie Marcus needs her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So jealous of the mother son bond they have. I hope my disabled sons grow up and put knives to me, smash up my house and tell me to duck my dead mothers bleep. Fingers crossed.
Gosh I do hope he also tells you that he has sex... gay sex and hangs onto mens pockets

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I’ve been watching Dahmer on Netflix and all I can imagine is Marcus being like that 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.