Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well him and KP are two of the biggest wastes of space alive it was bound to happen…only difference is she is able to get cock. Maybe he will be asking her for guidance on this, mind you he’s out with grandmaster cock gobbler tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry but if my mum sent a horrible text and calling me allsorts of names like a horrible little tit i would not be hanging out with her over a week later and calling her my best friend fucked up really but hey they're well entitled to their 'happy private lifes'
They must be out celebrating another successful disability benefits and PIP defrauding meeting

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Been topping my tan up all day in Egypt and have come back on to find he's done a live with kp 🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe tonight’s the night?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The image in my head of him trying to crawl back in is horrifying. It doesn't end well for our Sid!

#split kipper

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wtf is he talking about?! Even stevie wonder would be able see how much his mum dislikes him. She puts up with him but she definitely would get shot given half the chance!

Reactions: 12
The image in my head of him trying to crawl back in is horrifying. It doesn't end well for our Sid!

#split kipper
It would be like a caveman trying to separate two rocks to enter into a jet black cave.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nearly spat my red out seeing him with miss trash. This will keep his little pecker up for weeks.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone catch Katie Price ask him if he had a "little bit of autism?" last night ? What a gigantic muppet 🙄. What are they saying about my Marcus on her thread? It had better not be anything bad else there'll be trouble.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s just getting Sid comfy in preparation
Is he still claiming to be gormless homeless and living in tax payers funded homeless accommodation? Yet he posts about him staying at Sid’s the snide when she’s off getting foreign cock and when they go out boozing and floozing together? How can he be classed as homeless when Sid has a spare bedroom and they are the bestest of fwends? That room could be given to someone who really needs it and not just be given to a spoilt man child bleep who has thrown some MMMM’s this year (we’re eagerly awaiting the next MMMM). I assume when you’re homeless it is because you can’t afford to put a roof over your head which I may add is a bleeping tragedy and a crying shame in this day and age especially in the UK. Yet greedy bleep can afford to eat out at least a couple of times a day? He makes me so bleeping angry and he just laughs and plays the bleeping system like a fiddle! What an absolute bleep you are Marcus! You want a boyfriend 🤢 you’re a waste of a huge amount of bleeping space, an oxygen grief thief and you’re not boyfriend material beaut! You’re a sad, woe is me, pitiful bleep who will go absolutely no where in life. You class yourself as a ‘public figure’ nobody and I repeat nobody would want to be you. Bye, see ya, I literally beg that in my lifetime I wouldn’t want to be ya. 👋🏻 bleep!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Let the haters hate eh Marcus? Don't worry beaut, Sid does enough hating on you herself!! 💯

itsmarcusmitchell_1664008832151.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.