Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll be creaming himself for weeks after Skanky popped on! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
God they're boring aren't they. I'm scouring for you twattle beauts in the comments 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Thought he didn’t like loud places? Seems to be enjoying an incredibly loud pub tonight 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is because going on a piss up with your supposed alcoholic son is a great shout. I reckon she's as much as a conniving bleep as him.
She is who he has learnt all the tricks and fuckery from 🤔 rotten apples don't fall far from the tree, call me septic peg but I can feel an MMMM coming on #Andy

Reactions: 14
Let’s hope Sidney doesn’t get pissed and let rip on him again. He’s got a new celebrity audience to entertain 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, let me get this straight - his only ‘friends’ are Sid and Katie Price. Gawwwwwd help him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry but if my mum sent a horrible text and calling me allsorts of names like a horrible little tit i would not be hanging out with her over a week later and calling her my best friend fucked up really but hey they're well entitled to their 'happy private lifes'

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.