Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he still claiming to be gormless homeless and living in tax payers funded homeless accommodation? Yet he posts about him staying at Sid’s the snide when she’s off getting foreign cock and when they go out boozing and floozing together? How can he be classed as homeless when Sid has a spare bedroom and they are the bestest of fwends? That room could be given to someone who really needs it and not just be given to a spoilt man child bleep who has thrown some MMMM’s this year (we’re eagerly awaiting the next MMMM). I assume when you’re homeless it is because you can’t afford to put a roof over your head which I may add is a bleeping tragedy and a crying shame in this day and age especially in the UK. Yet greedy bleep can afford to eat out at least a couple of times a day? He makes me so bleeping angry and he just laughs and plays the bleeping system like a fiddle! What an absolute bleep you are Marcus! You want a boyfriend 🤢 you’re a waste of a huge amount of bleeping space, an oxygen grief thief and you’re not boyfriend material beaut! You’re a sad, woe is me, pitiful bleep who will go absolutely no where in life. You class yourself as a ‘public figure’ nobody and I repeat nobody would want to be you. Bye, see ya, I literally beg that in my lifetime I wouldn’t want to be ya. 👋🏻 bleep!
Do you want to join my Marcus rave thread beaut? I'm starting one

Absolutely. I hope the DWP start an investigation into this fat, mouthbreathing, waste of bleeping oxygen and kick him out of that homeless hostel and let somebody stay there who is in dire need of shelter. As for all the eating out and takeaways he shovels down his throat week in week out, I hope he permanently has the shits. He's taking the piss. 😡
You too

Who the duck is this fat ugly bleep?!
I'll tag you in the rave thread beaut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You know what I'm gonna say

I've seen the way you talk about my Marcus Lucy, this is not for you, I'm beginning to think you're not fond of him.
Really? Not sure what's given you that impression tbh beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m furious I missed the KP live. Went for a quiet meal with friends and it escalated. I crawled in at 7am. Send help and the communal beauts I’m done in 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m furious I missed the KP live. Went for a quiet meal with friends and it escalated. I crawled in at 7am. Send help and the communal beauts I’m done in 😂😂😂😂
SAME GIRL SAME. Well it was a quiet pint, but ended up in this proper rough part of West London, had a bleeping ball went to a house party and it all went west.

raging I missed the live. I can’t lie KP is a guilty pleasure of mine 😂 id say she’d be delighted to form a friendship with Marcus though, she loves acting the saviour and loves people to blow smoke up her hole. Match made in heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who the duck is this fat ugly bleep?! I was blissfully unaware of whatever this creature is until Katie bleeping Price does her live with him and he starts appearing on her thread. Now I can’t ever unsee him 😭

🤣🤣 If you've not been through the wiki it's worth a look

In short he's the previous 'meme king' (self named) that had his title stripped from him as life unraveled and he's gradually been grounded in a bedsit he hates with no friends and a mum he can't keep a steady relationship with.

Eats out all the time despite being on benefits and proudly boasts he's not got to pay any bills.

The lost is endless tbh

He wishes! He'd be rolled into the room!
View attachment 1602122
View attachment 1602123

What was the (not so) serious goss, anyone bother to join and find out?

Reactions: 8
I was reading the Marcus Mitchell x Katie Price crossover earlier and howled that someone suggested Venom reads the MM wiki. Little do they know our venom lives and breathes Marcus, obviously wasn’t a true beaut 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.