Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen someone have such a difficulty before 😂. Marcus vs a resealable bag of mature cheddar cheese

So he walks to the bathroom, holds the bag of cheese outside the door, but then proceeds to get a fork which has been sitting in the bathroom to open said cheese packet, then puts the fork on the side.

I hate germs, his set up creeps me out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
What happened to the cheese slices he bought yesterday? Surely they’d be better for a sandwich or has he eaten the whole packet already

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Can’t believe av lost 6 minutes of my life watching Marcus eating a cheese sandwich and try to breathe at the same time 😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Bloody hell lads we were off to a good start with last week’s antics now he has gone boring again!!!!! Yawn Marcus nobody likes nice Marcus! Thought he was a baddie lmfao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also used to throwing large objects and handling microscopic insects.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dear God! At least he's got a new mate! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm off on my jolly holiday tomorrow beauts I'm hoping to come back to a few pages and hopefully a MMMM I'm a nervous flyer so I might have to launch some coke bottles round the plane 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So he walks to the bathroom, holds the bag of cheese outside the door, but then proceeds to get a fork which has been sitting in the bathroom to open said cheese packet, then puts the fork on the side.

I hate germs, his set up creeps me out
He’s got ocd and high functioning autism beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is he drunk ? Highly medicated ? Or full of gear ?? All 3 ??
A can’t work it out .. 👀👀

I'm off on my jolly holiday tomorrow beauts I'm hoping to come back to a few pages and hopefully a MMMM I'm a nervous flyer so I might have to launch some coke bottles round the plane 🤣🤣
Enjoy !! I’m off to Greece on Sunday for a week of ouzo 🤪🤪🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m considering starting a business, so mr p is trying to convince me to go for it at the minute. Financially we are in a position where we can afford to take risks, what with his new job, but I really miss talking to people. I WFH now as I still work in my Irish job and the one person I deal with is away on sick for two months so I’ve literally not logged on for three days and no one notices 🙈🙈😂😂.

I would love to be getting all dressed up again and having drinks in London on a Friday instead of drinking wine in my PJs in bed on a Thursday afternoon 😫 but this business idea I have has the potential to do well and I would never have to worry about dawdlers or cuntish rich bastards again 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

I hope the new job goes well! And the commute isn’t too painful!
Sounds amazing beaut and I wish you all the very best! 🙏🏼 Ha ha ha, has nobody checked in on you for three days to see if you’ve eaten? 🤣🤣🤣 I do just over four hours round commute every day so a tad painful to say the least! 😭 🚌 ➡ 🚊 ➡ 🚇 👩🏼‍💻 ➡ 🚇 ➡ 🚊 ➡ 🚌 (peasant wagon bus, train and underground) and then flip reverse back home! This is what time I was on the peasant wagon (06:50) this morning and I’ve obviously blocked the bus number and route because I couldn’t deal with all the beauts fanshunting me down and begging for selfies 🤳 and autographs ✍ when I’m en-route to work. 🤣 I imagine WFH can be good to start off with when you’re not dealing with the dawdlers and cuntish people but full time can end up not being so good because I like talking to people too? I need to pick up a dual screened monitor this weekend so when I log on at home it makes life easier. 🤓 I feel like I work 25 hours a day (like Marcus and his 15lbs in a stone)! I found out yesterday that there’s a Spoons in Canary Wharf! 😮 I need to find this place as I might bump into our Beggy! 🤩 Marcus, have you considered getting off your lard arse backside and doing something worthwhile with you life other than thinking you’d be really good in ‘I’m a Celebrity?’ This massive bleep has delusions of grandeur! 🙄 Thank you for your kind words about my new job beaut! 😘

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Marcus having an 8am pity party

“My god everything has changed so much it's actually sad. I loved living at home, creating videos all day long, being my goofy self. Last year proper changed everything, mixing in with wrong crowd. I feel like I've totally lost myself and my spark”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.