Marcus Mitchell #53 Marcus is a murderer say it aint so Murdered Andy on his doorstep 15 yrs ago. 🥀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m considering starting a business, so mr p is trying to convince me to go for it at the minute. Financially we are in a position where we can afford to take risks, what with his new job, but I really miss talking to people. I WFH now as I still work in my Irish job and the one person I deal with is away on sick for two months so I’ve literally not logged on for three days and no one notices 🙈🙈😂😂.

I would love to be getting all dressed up again and having drinks in London on a Friday instead of drinking wine in my PJs in bed on a Thursday afternoon 😫 but this business idea I have has the potential to do well and I would never have to worry about dawdlers or cuntish rich bastards again 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

I hope the new job goes well! And the commute isn’t too painful!
Are you setting yourself up on TikTok to make a living from gifts? We know how influential Marcus can be

• Haha
Reactions: 11
...spreading butter with a spoon :ROFLMAO: is that a hack I don't know about?! 🤷‍♀️
(he's live)

Someone has just commented 'do you still take your teeth out? not seen you since your facebook days' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Having a manky old sandwich for dinner - is the social media OG having financial problems? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
remember beauts, No matter how bad things get, it can't be worse than Marcus offering his onlyfans for FREE and still no one would give him the time of day !

• Haha
Reactions: 24
remember beauts, No matter how bad things get, it can't be worse than Marcus offering his onlyfans for FREE and still no one would give him the time of day !
I’m hoping he’s going to try relaunch the OnlyFans 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can confirm it's not me. Lucy is my middle name. I use my 1st name on social media lol. (Well one of my middles names)

Reactions: 14
I’ve never seen someone have such a difficulty before 😂. Marcus vs a resealable bag of mature cheddar cheese

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.