Marcus Mitchell #50 after 7 weeks he’s on the cider - his Dad came round and gave him a shiner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unblock me off insta and tiktok beaut. A can of thatchers in it for you and I won't even make you suck anyones dad off for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is he really naked? Screen records please!!!
The yellow tarpaulin was not present. (most likely discarded on the floor with his soiled boxers) His top half was naked (not sure about his tiny todger bottom half) Unfortuatley, im on the computer so can't record. Widescreen is the only viable option to watch his lives.

• Haha
The yellow tarpaulin was not present. (most likely discarded on the floor with his soiled boxers) His top half was naked (not sure about his tiny todger bottom half) Unfortuatley, im on the computer so can't record. Widescreen is the only viable option to watch his lives.
Can't get over his blasé attitude to soiling his pants.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Hes sitting on live tiktok begging night and day. This is just like begging for coppers in the gutter. When is he gonna realise that he'd get a better hourly rate if he got a job?
Learn to drive and be a lorry driver. Make tiktoks about your packed lunches every day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who fancies setting up a PayPal pool so we can fundraise £12 to get Marcus to record a memmo reading out all the usernames of the people he should unblock?

Just noticed he’s upped the price to £15, cheeky sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mitchell, Marcus Mitchell
He's the biggest ponce in historyyyyyyyyyyy
From the, Town of Cambourne
His mustard tent smells of peeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
I know I’m late to the chat with sex dreams but I had a genuinely horrendous one the other day about that creepy onion Paul and he got me knocked up what a bleeping life 🤢 I haven’t felt right for days. Also, I haven’t eaten a fried egg since beauts.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I know I’m late to the chat with sex dreams but I had a genuinely horrendous one the other day about that creepy onion Paul and he got me knocked up what a bleeping life 🤢 I haven’t felt right for days. Also, I haven’t eaten a fried egg since beauts.
Who’s Paul? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Aimed at all the haters!

He's got good vibes today! He even kisses his big fat tit! Wondering what he's going to eat when he's out today! I hope the DWP catches up with him - Beggy Mitchell. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Who fancies setting up a PayPal pool so we can fundraise £12 to get Marcus to record a memmo reading out all the usernames of the people he should unblock?

I'll donate 5 quid

• Heart
Reactions: 4

duck it I will pay 15 that would be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.