Marcus Mitchell #50 after 7 weeks he’s on the cider - his Dad came round and gave him a shiner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one cannot wait to see what exciting things MM is going to get up to! If it’s not eating multipacks of crisps in his bedsit I might cry
Ye ok Marcus 💅 although I've had a shock this evening with Man United winning so I can't tell anymore 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What happened with crunchy locks? I feel she had so much more to offer and after being told how much Marcus loved her she was never to be seen again…
They still follow each other and the photo of her and Marcus the day he said he loved her about 100 times and got banned from spoons the same day is still on his grid post 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I for one cannot wait to see what exciting things MM is going to get up to! If it’s not eating multipacks of crisps in his bedsit I might cry
Aha so after well over a decade of suffering from anxiety and depression, why didn't anyone tell me. I can just decide one day that, you know what, I'm not gonna have this illness anymore. Cheers Marcus beaut for the advice, appreciate it mate. Never knew that's how mental health works 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy Tuesday beauts see hes back to being a boring bastard 🥱 Just saw this and what the duck. adelllle must not be right in the head, after his status trying to humiliate her with her ex publicly. Girls got a screw loose.
ADA7F1DE-798A-4559-8B18-BFC2AED5105F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So he’s only doing tik tok now, no more IG lives. At least he’s honest and says it’s all because of money. He’s so dull now and I’m not interested in tik tok lives so better go hunt down some new threads

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Came online to 91 notifications. Normally that means an MMMM has occurred. Sadly not 💔.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I do love a premier inn breakfast.

Lads i think we need to stage an intervention and surgically remove that tshirt from him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can certainly tell the difference between the content he steals vs his own. He’s as funny as a dose of the clap.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.