Marcus Mitchell #50 after 7 weeks he’s on the cider - his Dad came round and gave him a shiner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read his wiki he does look like a piece of breaded ham 😂😂

Wont be long before a MMM guys when’s it pay day for him??
Used to be today as it happens 😂😂

Also thanks for the suggestion of pweirdo Paul's thread. Got through 20 pages last night. Horrified. No way the p got changed to that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I started reading that Paul’s last week too. He is a very strange creature

Reactions: 3
These tic tok’ers are a different breed! 🤣🤣🤣

What was he saying about his mum for that first comment?

Used to be today as it happens 😂😂

Also thanks for the suggestion of pweirdo Paul's thread. Got through 20 pages last night. Horrified. No way the p got changed to that lol.

Same 🤣 I'm hooked though did jump to thread 33 before I'll go backwards

Reactions: 1
What was he saying about his mum for that first comment?

Same 🤣 I'm hooked though did jump to thread 33 before I'll go backwards
Marcus definitely found out who paul was from reading here, even we at first were saying that because some beaut described him as “the guy that looks like an onion” haha so we all went for a look 😂 so now Marcus is saying what we said about him a fews weeks back (Marcus must be catching up on his own thread lol) , its just the same content, again beard or no beard? how many times has he done this poll😂 and now supporting suicide awareness when he constantly threatened suicide!!! the hypocrisy🤯.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.