Marcus Mitchell #50 after 7 weeks he’s on the cider - his Dad came round and gave him a shiner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing his best meerfat at feeding time impression

note to self - if you have a clip of Marcus eating, for the love of god don’t click on the reverse or ping pong option in GIPHY s🤮
He is looking round self conciously cos he knows he is a lonely lump who has no table manners

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Rich Mitch gave him a shiner,
Sids the local shiner,
Coats a bin liner
Letting off for Will for one liners. 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doing his best meerfat at feeding time impression

note to self - if you have a clip of Marcus eating, for the love of god don’t click on the reverse or ping pong option in GIPHY s🤮
Does he only accept gifts in the form of money or can we gift him a bra?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The sobriety hit quite a glitch
Ending in a fight with Rich
He’s an angry drunk, is our Mitch
Bet he called his Mum, the little snitch

• Haha
Reactions: 14
went off for a bit and now I’ve sat down with a glass of wine (work is tit, don’t judge me beauts) and I see he’s still there in his tent. Turned gifts on now I see beggy - bleeping hell he’s saying shall we put 5 lions on my wish list 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sid was in Turkey getting out her baps
Couldn't care less that her son had relapsed 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is he back in the bed sit or at Sid’s?
Still in the bed sit. He was moaning earlier that he goes mad in that little room so has to get out, which is why he’s in the pub. Says he doesn’t want to go back to his mums.

Reactions: 5
The Mr is asking what we should do for our next date night, so tempted to turn up at tyacks (25 mins from us) and watch him in action 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What happened with crunchy locks? I feel she had so much more to offer and after being told how much Marcus loved her she was never to be seen again…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Streamable beaut 😘
Thanks beaut I’ve just gone to upload it and the video didn’t save boo I only caught the last part with him fake laughing and saying tyaks is expensive but you “pay for what you get”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thanks beaut I’ve just gone to upload it and the video didn’t save boo I only caught the last part with him fake laughing and saying tyaks is expensive but you “pay for what you get”
Well beaut they did go out of their way to make him a cheesey baguette even though sandwich service stopped an hour before. If that's not worth the extra dollar then no idea what is!

Reactions: 7
Eating an overpriced over mayonnaised pizza? Practically sobbing through the live, begging strangers for pennies because Sids south knickers has cut you off. Jesus, lying about being on UC, you’re not fooling anyone you overweight pubic crab

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.