Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
“A day in the life of Marcus Mitchell“

”I know what I’ll do today, I could spend this day getting a job or contributing to society in some way but… nah that’s too much effort and I’ve got ocd beauts. Instead I’ll eat crisps on live and beg other hard working people for their cash. Then I’ll dash a coke bottle up the wall, snort some Persil and fake suicide, I’m in need of a new pair of mallets. It’s such a nice day outside, I could take a walk but instead I’ll laze in bed telling my mum she should fuck her dead mum because she told me to get off of my phone. I’m sad and miserable and I can’t think of a better way to become a good happy human than to out a dead man - we had gay sex - this helps my self esteem”

Id rather be a troll than live that pathetic lump’s life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

pinkjerboa

He actually just lifted his belly up (with all his might) and said “my belly is getting huge” 🤣 who is gonna break it to him? Anyone remember that advert “bellies gonna get ya” yeah that
Live footage of Carcus chasing men to harass
1661788103813.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
No kids
Own flat
Own kitchen and washing machine
About to be a student again
Have the best friendship circle
Variety of clean clothes
Clean knickers
Day trips out
A bonkers but lovely family
Have worthwhile hobbies
Don't need constant validation or attention
Love my own company
Had the willpower to stay sober for myself
A Tribe of kids who enjoy hobbies such as screaming and not sleeping
Clean nicely decorated house
A partner with a 🍆 the width and length of my foot (love him to bits) who belts my back end out with it all night long
Loving pets
I can afford my smoke
Don't have white kitchen appliances

Ahh was writing this list and realised that's pretty much my lot. Lol.

*switches insta live on as I head to my local bridge*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
New thread title courtesy of Tobodee well done beaut
As you were all

So a quick update on our fave flubbery mustard tent
He lodged his micro cock at Sid’s house for a couple of weeks whilst she got some sun on her baggy Maggie
In that time we had many teases of a MMMM™️ until finally the eagle had landed in the form of a left hook from the beloved Rich Mitch of buttersville . He then went on the drink slightly like old times we were watching with bated breath until that old snake @daddygoose999 drunk drove himself into the live and it stopped. Since then there have been flickers of the old beanbag we used to know and love but still we wait…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Need Sid to get pregnant or something. That would really set him off. Bonus points if Rich Mitch starts knocking the back end off Heidi or Adelle or Tom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
So his story yesterday where he boasted about his 4 hr lives in the pub .
53D711AD-4A81-4806-9E9B-9D07F7489AFB.jpeg

So assuming he made around the same on the first live , he has made about $19 ( as tiktok take half the value ). Current exchange rate is 1usd /.84 gbp so £15.96. He bought at least 1 diet coke, at lets say £1 for ease of maths . He had a pizza (£6 according to the tyacks menu) and I think it’s safe to assume he got a fresh coke . So £8 outlay , leaving him with £7.96 profit , assuming he only ate on the first live ( when did he have the cheese sandwich?)
During the 4 hour live he effectively made £1.99 an hour . Minimum wage ( for his age) is £9.50

going to take a while to get that holiday and flat of your own there Marcus 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Tobodee

VIP Member
My first ever MM thread title 💛
I would like to thank Rich as without him Marcus wouldn’t have had the shiner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

KJ-2022

VIP Member
He’s come boring again. I’ve been regularly rewatching the little montage I made to remember the good old days 😢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24