Marcus Mitchell #50 after 7 weeks he’s on the cider - his Dad came round and gave him a shiner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coke bottle at the ready, ready to go awayyyyy when he shows us bitter twattle trolls hes bringing in the big money beauts and Smashing No1 on the leaderboard 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So his story yesterday where he boasted about his 4 hr lives in the pub .
53D711AD-4A81-4806-9E9B-9D07F7489AFB.jpeg

So assuming he made around the same on the first live , he has made about $19 ( as tiktok take half the value ). Current exchange rate is 1usd /.84 gbp so £15.96. He bought at least 1 diet coke, at lets say £1 for ease of maths . He had a pizza (£6 according to the tyacks menu) and I think it’s safe to assume he got a fresh coke . So £8 outlay , leaving him with £7.96 profit , assuming he only ate on the first live ( when did he have the cheese sandwich?)
During the 4 hour live he effectively made £1.99 an hour . Minimum wage ( for his age) is £9.50

going to take a while to get that holiday and flat of your own there Marcus 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He lives in an absolute dream world doesn’t he 😂 He thinks filming himself sitting in Tyacks stuffing his hole will pay his rent, council tax, gas & electric, water, tv license, internet, food, his phone contract and disposable income every month plus any extras he needs (though Sid will pay for that the soft twit 🙄)

Reactions: 15
So his story yesterday where he boasted about his 4 hr lives in the pub .View attachment 1521943
So assuming he made around the same on the first live , he has made about $19 ( as tiktok take half the value ). Current exchange rate is 1usd /.84 gbp so £15.96. He bought at least 1 diet coke, at lets say £1 for ease of maths . He had a pizza (£6 according to the tyacks menu) and I think it’s safe to assume he got a fresh coke . So £8 outlay , leaving him with £7.96 profit , assuming he only ate on the first live ( when did he have the cheese sandwich?)
During the 4 hour live he effectively made £1.99 an hour . Minimum wage ( for his age) is £9.50

going to take a while to get that holiday and flat of your own there Marcus 😂😂😂
Its the equivalent to lunch expenses when you're sent on a boring training day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has Sid just turned up in the pub? He got up to go to her at the bar before he went offline.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember when he was planning his trip to Italy 🇮🇹 🍕 🍝 ☀🥀

Marcus is on the tik tok hype
Hoping to pay for his Italy flight

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If he can make a living from TikTok then I’m moving into Buckingham palace next week

• Haha
He loves this pic doesnt he 🤣

Remember when he was planning his trip to Italy 🇮🇹 🍕 🍝 ☀🥀

Marcus is on the tik tok hype
Hoping to pay for his Italy flight
Haha Marcus!!!! Top tip. Get a job. You could work in Italy like me. Work pay you to be there, they even pay you to eat and drink and i promise your allowance daily for just that is more than you get for making yourself a human zoo!!!
I'd love to see him inhale a plate of pasta in a little bistro in Florence.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Given that he has such a lovely friendly heart a little job in a cafe would suit him. He could chat to old ladies & builders while making tea but no the wide load would rather beg for pennies 🙄
You seen the gap between tables in these places? It would be demolition man. He would have to be behind the counter but his arms wouldn’t reach the till 🤣🤣

Plus his hygiene is suspect so would he give someone something as it were 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Marcus is delusional if he thinks he can make a living doing this! Those top earners are on tik tok are chatting utter horseshit 24/7, he could never keep up 😂 I noticed on his live he pulled the curtain so people couldn’t see him through the window! And he may aswell call the snitch line on himself with that insta post, I think he will be shocked to see how much of social media they use to catch the Beggy fucks like him

He’s got to realise that no one like to see someone sitting there sober eating, they only watch people where there is drama.

Reactions: 11
Lolllllll jealous!!
Yep. Career
Homeowner
Marriage and kids
Car
Holidays
Nights out
Weekends away
Friends
Decent healthy food
Nice clothes
Self worth
Prospects
So
So
Soooooo jealous

Its the equivalent to lunch expenses when you're sent on a boring training day
Luncheon vouchers 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
An actual bride, on her wedding day, in a wedding dress, just came on his live, that he knows

• Haha
  • Wow
a very boring live made better by him talking quietly while loud music is on and it sounds like someone is vacuuming 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Lolllllll jealous!!
Yep. Career
Homeowner
Marriage and kids
Car
Holidays
Nights out
Weekends away
Friends
Decent healthy food
Nice clothes
Self worth
Prospects
So
So
Soooooo jealous

Luncheon vouchers 😂
Let’s keep the jealousy lists going beauts!
two fantastic kids
Friends that like me!
owned my house outright by 36 yrs
Car 🚗
Mature student
New career path
Recovered alcoholic
New DECENT man (with a great job)
Clean pants!
Own washing machine and kitchen 😆
Beautiful trips out
Banging pair of tits
Self esteem
Volunteer
Etc etc 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine the DWP found out he was supplementing his benefits with TikTok gifts and PayPal donations and that he isn’t really homeless or in need of accommodation cos he pops in and stays with his mother every so often.

I’d almost be jealous of him if he wasn’t such a waste of space. All that free time, free accommodation, free money, and he’s still just an absolute loser.

Given that he has such a lovely friendly heart a little job in a cafe would suit him. He could chat to old ladies & builders while making tea but no the wide load would rather beg for pennies 🙄
He wouldn’t pass the food hygiene standards. Fat smelly little bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.