Marcus Mitchell #50 after 7 weeks he’s on the cider - his Dad came round and gave him a shiner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of Tobodee well done beaut
As you were all

So a quick update on our fave flubbery mustard tent
He lodged his micro cock at Sid’s house for a couple of weeks whilst she got some sun on her baggy Maggie
In that time we had many teases of a MMMM™️ until finally the eagle had landed in the form of a left hook from the beloved Rich Mitch of buttersville . He then went on the drink slightly like old times we were watching with bated breath until that old snake @daddygoose999 drunk drove himself into the live and it stopped. Since then there have been flickers of the old beanbag we used to know and love but still we wait…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Please and I say this on behalf of half this thread. SCREEN RECORDS FOR THE FALLEN.

Reactions: 10
Filthy pig. Had to turn off sitting there watching him eat. There was more mayonnaise than pizza. 🤢🤢
Screenshot_20220822-200400~2.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Doing his best meerfat at feeding time impression

note to self - if you have a clip of Marcus eating, for the love of god don’t click on the reverse or ping pong option in GIPHY s🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Nothing will ever top the egg.
It has changed the course of my life forever more. I cannot ever unsee the fried egg. Every time one is eaten in my house I question how he could ever inhale a fried egg the way that I so clearly saw him do ?! How is it possible .....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Innocently scrolling through tik tok and this lardo pops up to make my dreams come true ruin my night. That mustard T-shirt has truly grown with him huh

🤡
🟡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He just has no concept of money at all does he . Has £50 to last till next Wednesday so spends £8.25 on a tea that he literally could have made himself for £1 . It’s not like he even has to pay for his own electric 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To the fallen 🥀… would anyone be interested in a group appeal to Marcus Blockall to ask him unblock us? He’s clearly back on the insta-hype and growing his numbers, there’s an easy 500 followers to be gained here by him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I'm on beans on toast I'm so glad the money I spend on tax is being spent so wisely while I'm on my ass 🤗♥

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My first ever MM thread title 💛
I would like to thank Rich as without him Marcus wouldn’t have had the shiner

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hes being “nice” like overly fake nice to try get gifts but hes not on tt for the gifts!! He wont say how much he made today, he got sent a duck a pizza and a tennis ball ???? ive no idea how much they are but hes not on the booze, diet bleeping coke!!! Normal service has not I repeat not being restored any time soon! you can see his nipples through the mustard tee 🤮 (sid must be doing his washing and ironing because the mustard tee is clean and not a crease in it)

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.