Marcus Mitchell #48. Back at home in the arms of Rodders Treat yaself beaut, have a pint of vodders.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go on i will have a go

One eyed Willy is stopping Sid getting jiggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
where is he gone??? i cant see him live anywhere? is the show over?
He bleeping planned this the prick, he said at the start it would probably be over by 8pm, oohhhh look what time it is? The manipulative duck probably headbutted something to get that and no comments from THAT account again either????? His sister joined and didn’t say stop drinking, yes the same sister who put photos oh him up in shops not to serve him alcohol and where was Ritch??? seems a bit suss to me! So he’s still the same prick its fair to say.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Another

Marcus is no angel
Sid let the shlllooonnnggggg go
Back to the Travellodge he will go

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bet it was BG who did it. Why else would he say well deserved? That's if he didn't do it to himself.

So he put a quick story on calling his Mum a witch and around 15 minutes later is when he went live with the black eye. Not really much time, was someone in house with him this afternoon?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
For the poll we should have the following as contenders.

Marcus
BG
Rich Mitch
Tom
Will from the TL

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Marcus has been a silly witch
Rich Mitch has been round and now he needs a stitch

Humour me folks. Marcus has made me nail a bottle of wine 🤣

For the poll we should have the following as contenders.

Marcus
BG
Rich Mitch
Tom
Will from the TL
Or...... Indian Tech computer guy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon the woman who lost her streak to him live on Tik Tok got the fast train down from Yorkshire.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love a good who Dunnit. Tune in tomorrow at 7pm to find out who is attacker is . Knowing him he probably rubbed something he's allergic to in his eyes so it would swell up .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now i know how Rose felt when Jack went down

Come back, Marcus cum baaaaccckkkkkk

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.