Marcus Mitchell #48. Back at home in the arms of Rodders Treat yaself beaut, have a pint of vodders.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping fuming with the stupid arse, here I am with phones and tablet all ready and he’s bloody vanished.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m sick of this bleep kicking off and me missing it!

I’m screaming at the black eye 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m living for this! Come back you massive pile of mash!!!
Give him a few minutes to find his old makeup stuff and then he will do a fake bruise on his eye…. Amber Heard style and be back on acting the assault victim.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
For anyone who missed the live, he didn’t say much. Said he wasn’t going to talk about his eye but did say it had nothing to do with SG and it was “family stuff”

• Wow
  • Haha
I bet it was the cat that punched him! Always sneaking up on him trying to have a nice cat nap in the non crappy bushes!
I saw it coming

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's only gone back to instagram lives as he gets 3x as many viewers on there, and there are no LLL huns licking his arse in comments on Tiktok.

I bet it was the cat that punched him! Always sneaking up on him trying to have a nice cat nap in the non crappy bushes!
I saw it coming
Give that cat some Dreamies!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe it was one of his sisters fellas came and gave him a good leathering
As we’ve said many a time before it will hopefully do him some good

Or it was Rich Mitch getting protective over the love of his life old dildo swallower herself
I am just picturing Pete from Gavin and Stacey punching Dave Coaches ‘don’t you ever speak about my ex wife like that’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🎶Boom boom boom
Marcus is back in his room
He’ll spend the night on the piss
His insta lives we can’t miss
Boom boom boom boom
Rich will put him in his tomb
Let’s spend the night with dark fruits
And smashing up his room 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.