Marcus Mitchell #48. Back at home in the arms of Rodders Treat yaself beaut, have a pint of vodders.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just as I download tiktok he goes on insta with a black eye the selfish, thoughtless prick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So Sid has FaceTimed him from Turkey and asked him if he was drinking
He replied with ‘yes I bleeping am you bleeping birch’
Then his story cuts out
2 minutes later he is on IG live with a black eye.
Probably slammed his own face into a door.
Attention seeking hole !!!!

EDITED - misheard what he called Sid

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Well that's a new one probably headbutted something in anger because we've all seen how he can just switch thinking oh I'll show this off to worry people into thinking I've been 'assulted'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
100% fucked himself up!!!
Hope Sid hasnt ruined it selfish cow 🤣
Blind eye it Sid gerrrrr back on that Turkish shlongggggg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
yeh I agree it was probably a head but off his door or he’s fallen over. If he’d been hit by someone he’d have said straightaway I reckon

Reactions: 8
Is there something in the water round there or something?! Between him and CLA we're in for a blinder tonight. Happy Monday beauts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.