Marcus Mitchell #48. Back at home in the arms of Rodders Treat yaself beaut, have a pint of vodders.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is such a private person. That’s why he’s gone to a public place and started a live so everyone can ask about his black eye . Which is looking more and more like the kind of swelling you get when you accidentally rub chilli into it .

i can’t watch the rest of his live because I’ve got tickets for an online comedy gig so fingers crossed for screen records/a summary in a bit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you solve the Whodunit in this classic EastEnders cliffhanger?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My son has gone to his dad's today for a week and a half, perfect timing, I can dedicate my free time to Marcus 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d love it if ‘Mama Said Knock You Out’ was the next song on the jukebox.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He said he's going to be going live every hour from now on in a meanacing, vengeful voice. Seemed like a response to a falling out with the fam after his nasty story about Sid i reckon

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.