Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wilhelminaslater

guys I went to the pub for a couple of pre birthday drinks yesterday, got absolutely smashed, showed a sex tape of me to a stranger, projectile vomited in the loos, lost half my make up, came home and ate a whole pack of Brie, my friend isn’t answering their phone which is just adding to my hangxiety and I was PRAYING to come on here & see if flubber had done something entertaining to make me feel better but no

thanks Marcus ya fuckin blob

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Can you solve the Whodunit in this classic EastEnders cliffhanger?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

pommynoir

VIP Member
You people are disgusting. That man’s seed produced Marcus 🤢 wouldn’t let him anywhere near me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
New poll for next thread? Who decked Marcus? Feels like who shot Phil Mitchell all over again. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Beauts I just thought. Init mad how we don't know each other but I've been in this thread for so long it would feel weird not hearing from any of you on a near enough day to day basis. Get what I mean or am I a sad fuck who needs to go awaaaaay?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Yay! This is almost like the good old days, spending my lunch break catching up on a mini MMMM! Thanks beauts for the videos and screen shots. Christ on a fucking bike he’s vile. I CANNOT handle his mouth! The shape, the way he talks, his teeth - everything about it makes me almost regurgitate my lunch.
And spank me with the communal and call me Betty Book - did anyone realise he’d been sober for seven weeks? Seven weeks on Monday. This Monday just past. That’s two days ago. Seven weeks sober. Sober for seven weeks. Seven weeks as of Monday. He’s done pretty well. He’s been sober for seven weeks. As of two days ago. That was Monday. That makes seven weeks sober. Hasn’t had a drink for seven weeks. On Monday that was. Seven weeks sober. Monday was seven weeks sober. Done pretty well, done seven weeks sober. Two days ago, which was Monday. He’s been seven weeks sober. Seven weeks. Done well.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Get back in the bin you filthy walrus/caravan hybrid. (But also keep it coming please you absolute disaster of a human being🤞🏻😂🤞🏻😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 29

summerfiggypudding

Was it his loving heart that shagged the man in the travel lodge, shared his photo, told the world and then did a midnight flit to a new flat without leaving so much as a Mcdonalds cheese dipper behind?

💔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29