Marcus Mitchell #48. Back at home in the arms of Rodders Treat yaself beaut, have a pint of vodders.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeh I agree it was probably a head but off his door or he’s fallen over. If he’d been hit by someone he’d have said straightaway I reckon
Maybe a coke bottle or airer rebounded off the wall into his face?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My latest ride is coming over in an hour & I’m leaning towards telling him to stay at home, literally like 70% but how do I explain why… how do I begin to explain Marcus

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is brilliant nearly in time for a new thread too wonderful

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if the person that gave him that is the same person behind the accounts that have been commenting

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New poll for next thread? Who decked Marcus? Feels like who shot Phil Mitchell all over again. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't believe he came on live and said I'm no angel with a black eye 😂, classic Marcus line, will go down in infamy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t believe I was awol for a few hours doing some actual work as it seemed quiet and have missed it all!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He farted and coughed at the same time, I really hope he follows through soon and we get the TL bush 2.0 only this time in Sids palm tree!

What a time to be alive!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.