Marcus Mitchell #48. Back at home in the arms of Rodders Treat yaself beaut, have a pint of vodders.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here we go again
Omg the wild swing from telling her to duck her dead mum’s bleep, accusing her of stealing/withholding his money, and blaming her for everything…to THIS - it’s too much 🤣🤣🤣
And definitely a sign of an impending MMMM! Buckle up beauts! 🎉🎉🎉🥂🥂🥂

ETA - DDd already???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Saw I had 79 notifications thought something had happened. Once the Sid is his rock posts come up you know we are in for a wild time! Buckle up guys I would recap but fuckall has happened until now lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at your watch now
You’re still a superhot walrus
You’ve got your supported living unit
And we’re all waiting for your MMMM™️

what you waiting what you waiting what you waiting what you waiting what you waiting for? Tick tock tick tock tick tock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Looks like he won't be putting on a show for us today 💔 Got a few other threads to catch up on. Someone tag me please if anything happens while I'm awaaaaaay.

Reactions: 8
I've just noticed the beloved Travelodge in the background. Those were indeed the days!
In other news the Beauty beyond the Eye threads are a revelation! 🤣
haha it was the first thing I noticed :ROFLMAO: again he’s letting us know he’s reading here (Hi Marcus👋) could you give us another sign beaut? maybe just put that recycled picture of scampi and chips on youre stories just so we know you have eaten beaut 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven't seen that same Sunday lunch pic he used to put up every week for ages, those were the days

Reactions: 12
I've just noticed the beloved Travelodge in the background. Those were indeed the days!
In other news the Beauty beyond the Eye threads are a revelation! 🤣

If someone could Photoshop Will waving out the TL window 😂

Edit for spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Marcus your devoted trolls are defecting to other threads. You could of been up there with the likes of X factor superstar Jake Quickenden, TOWIE A lister Lauren Goodger and even world renowned supermodel and savour of all animals big and small Jodie Marsh. Its time to up your game or duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Haven't seen that same Sunday lunch pic he used to put up every week for ages, those were the days
sad times we now are referring to the new scampi and chips recycled photo instead of sids gigantic sunday roast recycled photo 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.