Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See the thing that would really get his goat and induce a MMMM would be if we all lost interest in him entirely. If his threads dried up and was officially 'unpopular - as defined by Tattle!'
He loves having a thread on here as it makes him feel like a somebody. This disappears then I expect he will get REALLY cross.
Seriously though. What 24 year old is staying at home whilst his mates are out partying just because mummy said so. It's pathetic! 😂😂😂
Live a little beaut!!

Editing to add that Lucy said all this pretty much already 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dont mind the prick and his suicide post! He’s doing it for attention, he’s vile! Chelsea Lee was just live on TicTok now and he was on there , he asked her did she like the burger?? He must be skint sending Chelsea gifts 😂 she just completed blanked him!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t care how much MM says he’s “cleaning up his act” he will always be that manky clatty bstard that we all heard tit himself on a live..and then never wiped his bum
I imagine it was like that primark fight girl down there 💀 iykyk

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Dont mind the prick and his suicide post! He’s doing it for attention, he’s vile! Chelsea Lee was just live on TicTok now and he was on there , he asked her did she like the burger?? He must be skint sending Chelsea gifts 😂 she just completed blanked him!!!!
Is he sending her gifts?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is he sending her gifts?
I don’t know but he didn’t send anything on that live but id say he is! its his new obsession (along with tattle of course) I was just scrolling on tictok and CLA went live and after about 5/10 mins Marcus appears and commented (I was pmsl because thats all he said, about a burger ?? I was asking her tit and she answered me FFS 😂 ) duck knows if he was asking about an actual burger or a virtual burger as a “gift” 🤷‍♀️ TicTok is crazy! If CLA knows to stay the duck away from him that’s bad 😂 because she is completely fucked in the head, there is either something seriously lacking with her or she knows exactly how to play TicTok!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally off topic, but why are we all wearing hats today?
Beaut, I don’t know why but how the duck is it off topic if we’ve all woken up with a bleeping hat on our bonce’s? I just hope cunty chops and Rod haven’t worn them otherwise we are being exposed to their COVID.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy 4th birthday Tattle! 🎉🎂🥳 Lots of love from all of the beauts ♥, cunty chops 🤢 and Rod 🤠. 🥰 xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Detective Boo isn't here to super sleuth this one but I bloody knew it! He said he's been to Disneyland in his recent questions, yet before he said he's "never been abroad". I knew he'd shared a pic of him as a kid on a foreign holiday sitting at a table with his grandparents, I bet he's been all over the place. I wish I had the receipts. Why does he lie about the strangest things? That was literally to get people to feel bad that Sid Vicious is going on holiday without him, so manipulative.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Detective Boo isn't here to super sleuth this one but I bloody knew it! He said he's been to Disneyland in his recent questions, yet before he said he's "never been abroad". I knew he'd shared a pic of him as a kid on a foreign holiday sitting at a table with his grandparents, I bet he's been all over the place. I wish I had the receipts. Why does he lie about the strangest things? That was literally to get people to feel bad that Sid Vicious is going on holiday without him, so manipulative.
Omg I thought he said that he’d never been abroad!!!! He’s such a rat.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.