Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with still living at home when you’re 24, everyone has their own reasons of why they flee the nest or why they are still living in the nest. If Carcass told his worldwide fan base that he’d got a job to better himself, I’d be genuinely really happy for him as long as he had MMMM at the weekend. We got to keep thinking about us here beauts. 🤣
Exactly this.
My bespokes are still at home at 23 & 25 ( I’d keep them at home forever if I could ) buts that’s because they both work full time and are busy saving for deposits.
They are not sitting in paid-for accommodation, bumming off the government , never having done or intending to do a days work.
Marcus - You are a waste of space and now the TL days are gone , no use to anyone !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So I've just come back from visiting the funeral home of a boy I went to school with who has been suffering from addiction and mental health problems for many years and eventually took his own life the other day. To think about what that poor lad went through and seeing him in his coffin, his heartbroken family and then you have that monstrosity Marcus making a complete mockery of these issues in order to get a bit of attention and followers , it knocks me sick . Marcus if your reading duck you you prick 🖕 sorry that's my rant over, and not trying to put a dampner on the thread but I'm so angry.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Never saw this thread so slow 🫣 Come on Marcus give us what we want 🙏 if us tattlers lose interest he really has no following.
Edited due to the sensitivity of Wills post. My comment was not appropriate after this.

So I've just come back from visiting the funeral home of a boy I went to school with who has been suffering from addiction and mental health problems for many years and eventually took his own life the other day. To think about what that poor lad went through and seeing him in his coffin, his heartbroken family and then you have that monstrosity Marcus making a complete mockery of these issues in order to get a bit of attention and followers , it knocks me sick . Marcus if your reading duck you you prick 🖕 sorry that's my rant over, and not trying to put a dampner on the thread but I'm so angry.
Stay strong lovely 🤍🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And it still looks tit
God I wish I could climb a tree (not a euthanism for mounting cock 🤣), and drop kick his flabby, gormless chips from a great height.
Where is the spunk stain living nowadays anyway?

God I wish I could climb a tree (not a euthanism for mounting cock 🤣), and drop kick his flabby, gormless chips from a great height.
Where is the spunk stain living nowadays anyway?
Ha I was going to edit chips back to chops as it should be, but can 100% gaurentee he'd probably have a bag of those in his hand too. Double wammy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.