Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell.
Just thought.
Imagine the epic MMMMM if Sid comes back from her jolly bobs empty handed with no giant Toberone from the Dotty Free for him???

The legend of that melt down will be passed on through the generations to come.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Morning beauts…I’m just going to leave this here so we’re all equally depressed together! 😔
He posted loads of crap like that before the TL days. I’m sure a MMMM is pending, even if it takes a fair while

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hoping his fan breaks down towards the incoming weekend heat wave, then he can bounce that off the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Urgggh - I was hoping at least his Facebook ban might be over this week, and that could provide some entertainment. BUT NOTHING.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Can’t deal with Sid Stewart 😂😂😂Oor Sidney is definitely no stranger to the rod

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The MMMM is pending beauts! he was live on tick toc earlier with 9 viewers but its not about the following he repeatedly says… no one was asking much, one beaut said what you having for dinner and he said and im not lieing he said 😂 he doesn’t really eat dinners that he just snacks and thats the problem! He then said he was getting agitated (which technically means angry or worried) so he said he was ending the live and would be back!! Still not back! Had that stupid question box up on IG but it lasted about 10 mins and now all DD with this on his stories which he posted 20 hours ago!!! its brewing! The regular Tic-tokers and instagram users in the UK and ROI know all about him! he’s deluded if he thinks TicTokers never used insta!! Haha the facade is falling quickly on TT now… getting all angry and ending the live and not keeping to his word of coming back on in a few minutes!!! He’s as thick as shite :rolleyes:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
OMG even his Mam (Sid Slot Snaggle Tooth Stewart) has a snaggle tooth 🤣
I wonder if they snagged their teeth trying out techniques a bit too aggressively on the communal! 🧐 Like mother like son eh ! So , I see Sid’s family genes (from the family tree) are strong..he not only inherited his snagged tooth from his mom, he also took after her in the cock department. AKA : non existent

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I wonder if they snagged their teeth trying out techniques a bit too aggressively on the communal! 🧐 Like mother like son eh ! So , I see Sid’s family genes (from the family tree) are strong..he not only inherited his snagged tooth from his mom, he also took after her in the cock department. AKA : non existent
Talking about strong genes…Gint’s offspring are the spitting imagines of their dad…and she Pringles Minge, Danielle Lloyd wants another daughter sprog!

Reactions: 3
Talking about strong genes…Gint’s offspring are the spitting imagines of their dad…and she Pringles Minge, Danielle Lloyd wants another daughter sprog!
extremely strong genes 🧬 from Gint! Jamie O Hara is no looker either mind you!! all for the dollar bills 💵!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
extremely strong genes 🧬 from Gint! Jamie O Hara is no looker either mind you!! all for the dollar bills 💵!!!!
At least Jamie has (had) something about him and doesn’t munch Pringles from Danielle’s minge. 🤣 Jamie also has lips unlike Gint the no lips monkey bushy balls man! 🤢 The fact as a mother, Pringles Minge started an OF account and some sleazy dating app which speaks volumes of her ethics in life. I wonder if our Beggy still has his ‘free to view’ OF account? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.