Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is a miracle turn around isnโ€™t it? From being an alcoholic, crack bleep, violent, pants-shitter who scheduled his suicide and bet us all heโ€™d be snug and happy in his grave in a few monthsโ€ฆ To loving life and not having a care in the world within a matter days!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This photo has got me thinking. Especially in this heat. I wonder what the enviroment is currently like inside the belly button? When was the last time it was cleaned? What has got trapped in there? Is it sweaty and slimey?
The smell and climate of his belly button probably resembles a sewer so I reckon thereโ€™ll be a few rats and other nasties residing in there. ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The smell and climate of his belly button probably resembles a sewer so I reckon thereโ€™ll be a few rats and other nasties residing in there. ๐Ÿคข
I wonder if Willโ€™s living in there like a Joey in a pouch.. trapped among the toxic gases and unable to escape

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Ras C Nesbit ain't got tit on him.
Venom. Please put a string vest on him please ๐Ÿคฃ

Them bleeping winklepickers!!!
He's fucked over every other goverment service, why not utilise his free dental benefit also?
Heโ€™s defo on the beg for a new set of delph!
(Dublin slang for teeth)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ras C Nesbit ain't got tit on him.
Venom. Please put a string vest on him please ๐Ÿคฃ

Them bleeping winklepickers!!!
He's fucked over every other goverment service, why not utilise his free dental benefit also?
I call winklepickers the pointy up toed shoes that our male neighbors from the Indian subcontinent wear. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Heโ€™s got teeth like a row of council houses! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ I bet Sid comes back with a set of Turkey Teef! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Is he drinking??? wonder how long this post lasts! (anyone notice heโ€™s always more arrogant and confident when heโ€™s with Sid only lately?) They must be on the drink together the pair of cunts!
Keep up Beaut! He was an alcoholic for a whole month but now heโ€™s in recovery! โ€œAn inspiration to all addictsโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He definitely must have covid aswell because all his fake friends are avoiding him because heโ€™s only putting Sid on his posts and stories and heโ€™s going to bed early!!! NOBODY changes their lifestyle that quick, the tiredness from the new wave of covid (as Rod /Sid says must be making him sleep) he usually complains that he cant sleep! He is usually is up posting at 4am and 5am and why is everyone avoiding him (apart from the obvious that hes a bleep) whereโ€™s HC and CR??? very odd? Im calling it that he has covid (like Rod Stewart thats his mum has) and they are sticking together spreading their covid in public places and on the piss together and he has moved in with her because of their covid!!! while anybody who knows they have covid is avoiding them! pair of Cunts!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.