Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s out shopping with the mum he couldn’t be trusted around because he’s so dangerous and violent to her 🤔
Grifters the pair of em

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Is his mum letting him spend some of his benefit money that she takes off him? Aww so nice of her. Wish I had a mum like that

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s out shopping with the mum he couldn’t be trusted around because he’s so dangerous and violent to her 🤔
Grifters the pair of em
They’re Camborne Crooks at their best! Why do they both feel such entitlement and like they’re above everyone else? As we’ve said before, we know where Marcus gets it from. 🙄

I used to have a Grifter bike, you changed the gears on the handle… I feel so old! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope so. I just don't want him to 60 inch waist waste away
I completely understand your concern that you don’t want him to waste away, he dose sometimes look a little on the frail side. 😏 I’d love to know how much he spends on food a week and how many calories he consumes a week too. Remember when he was trying to tell people that he was living on only one meal a day and a few hot chocolates. 🤥 Whatever you daft bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is his mum letting him spend some of his benefit money that she takes off him? Aww so nice of her. Wish I had a mum like that
Looks like they are both out spending the British tax payers money and spreading their covid everywhere! Amazing how Rod has a lot energy now and the other day saying she wouldn’t wish this “wave” of covid on anybody as one minute you have energy and the next you dont” according to Rod! Shes got plenty of energy from what I can see going out eating and drinking and does not look in the slightest bit in fear of “abusive and violent” Marcus! And that shop is no comparison to Harrods “darlings” (slagging CLA :rolleyes: as if she cares about Marcus who??) Sickos the pair of them! Norma and Norman Bates vibes🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine the smell of the sweaty under boob cheese!
Marcus pop that mustard t-shirt back on please. You'll burn your nips.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I completely understand your concern that you don’t want him to waste away, he dose sometimes look a little on the frail side. 😏 I’d love to know how much he spends on food a week and how many calories he consumes a week too. Remember when he was trying to tell people that he was living on only one meal a day and a few hot chocolates. 🤥 Whatever you daft bleep!
Don't forget the "odd grape" so he could count it towards his 5 a year day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus bleeping wept beauts - that picture has ended me! Send help immediately! So many ‘WHY’s and ‘WTAF’!!! Why is his head so big? It defies physics and biology. And did he not say about a week ago that the reason he wouldn’t do makeup again was because he had such bad body image issues?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.