Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ask @Lucyxxxx about his OF 🤣 but I think its gone?? or you could look it up yourself and join😅:sick: as for DL I was watching that thread and wow beaut you didn’t hold back😂 was pmsl at youre comments! Obviously Jamie supports his 3 boys but with their lifestyle she has joined only fans to fund gint and her and their two i Imagine!! (I haven’t seen the “pringle” scene or anything on them! gint has no lips but Im gonna be honest id go for him over that arrogant little prick Jamie! Danielle is a bleep, always was and always will be! She could have had a good life with Teddy Sherringham but fucked that up bug time while being a racist bully in the BB house!! sorry to derail beauts , heres whats this “gobshite” is posting :rolleyes: (in the voice of Colm Meaney out of the Snapper )

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We are ALL patiently waiting Marcus because we know it will happen once your mummy is off on her holiday and you're left all on your lonesome feeling sorry for yourself!!!! 🤣
Screenshot_20220712-002322~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You going to get a job and stop scrounging off the tax payer now everything is going so great Marcus?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's clearly thinking if he acts all normal (FYI, posting constant quotes about feeling normal and how great life is, isn't normal), hoping he will get followers again.

Soz sausage you've well and truly sailed that ship.

Enjoy spending an eternity in Sids box room!!!

See ya. Wouldn't wana be ya 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's clearly thinking if he acts all normal (FYI, posting constant quotes about feeling normal and how great life is, isn't normal), hoping he will get followers again.

Soz sausage you've well and truly sailed that ship.

Enjoy spending an eternity in Sids box room!!!

See ya. Wouldn't wana be ya 🤣🤣🤣
Completely agree !!! He is playing nice Marcus so that when he acts a dick he gets sympathy & tiktok gifts. He will move his begging from one platform to another

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There was a woman called Sid Stewart
Son was an insta sensation but he blew it. 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ask @Lucyxxxx about his OF 🤣 but I think its gone?? or you could look it up yourself and join😅:sick: as for DL I was watching that thread and wow beaut you didn’t hold back😂 was pmsl at youre comments! Obviously Jamie supports his 3 boys but with their lifestyle she has joined only fans to fund gint and her and their two i Imagine!! (I haven’t seen the “pringle” scene or anything on them! gint has no lips but Im gonna be honest id go for him over that arrogant little prick Jamie! Danielle is a bleep, always was and always will be! She could have had a good life with Teddy Sherringham but fucked that up bug time while being a racist bully in the BB house!! sorry to derail beauts , heres whats this “gobshite” is posting :rolleyes: (in the voice of Colm Meaney out of the Snapper )
His ‘recovery’ ffs he’s an absolute joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aww beaut, DL winds me up something chronic and you know sometimes you’ve just got to go hammer and tongs or what’s the point? 🤣 I too have not witnessed any scenes of Pringle’s been eaten by bushy balls Gint the bint from the wizards sleeve. 🤢 Ha ha, I didn’t know JO’H was an arrogant prick but I’d still prefer arrogance over no lips 😶 In the words of @CrazyBaldhead “Gint-tastic.”

With the daily episode of ‘Ask me a question’ aka ‘Marcus asks and answers his own questions’ has anyone ever asked a question and actually had their question answered? duck me, having your question answered is like trying to find Marcus’s Tic Tac dick in the dark…impossible! 😵‍ How many days and hours has “bleep-tastic” been sober now? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
@AngelBabes I just don’t like Jamie? dont know why? He just comes across arrogant and tries too hard with other real celebs imo and looks like an even bigger head! Nothing attractive about him! Kids are cute those, honestly wouldn’t think they share the same mother as Ronnie or Autumn! Speaking of which, Is Marcus the only son of utterly butterly Mitch and Sid Stewart? As in is utterly butterly not Sids daughters dad? I may be wrong but they have a different last name to Marcus? I see hes not up to much today, yesterday he was 2 weeks sober apparently:rolleyes: and had to do a post on his stories dedicated to himself with a stupid “Primarni” slider :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In what way has Marcus "bettered himself"? Well he hasn't tit in a bush on camera for a while, that's an improvement I suppose

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@AngelBabes I just don’t like Jamie? dont know why? He just comes across arrogant and tries too hard with other real celebs imo and looks like an even bigger head! Nothing attractive about him! Kids are cute those, honestly wouldn’t think they share the same mother as Ronnie or Autumn! Speaking of which, Is Marcus the only son of utterly butterly Mitch and Sid Stewart? As in is utterly butterly not Sids daughters dad? I may be wrong but they have a different last name to Marcus? I see hes not up to much today, yesterday he was 2 weeks sober apparently:rolleyes: and had to do a post on his stories dedicated to himself with a stupid “Primarni” slider :LOL:
@The Duchess I know what you mean beaut, sometimes a person just gets on your burger nips ( @TitTwist fabulous description beaut) for no reason at all. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I agree, JO’H and Pringle’s Minge do have very cute kids and like it’s been said before, Gint the chavvy bint unfortunately has STRONG genes!

I love it how names just change like the wind on here… Sid Stewart! 🤣 I’ve got no idea if Utterly Butterly Mitch is the father of Sid sloth Stewart’s daughters. I saw that post dedicated to himself and being two weeks sober my arse. Come on cunty chops and get mortz! We beauts are the ones who have given you viral recognition! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where's his showfa these days?
I miss the TL days, golden times beauts!
Beauts I hate to be “that” one but this Shofa character doesn’t seem to be in the Wiki? Could someone please explain this “Shofa” person, was she a fake friend and they fell out?

Reactions: 1
In what way has Marcus "bettered himself"? Well he hasn't tit in a bush on camera for a while, that's an improvement I suppose
You know what, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with still living at home when you’re 24, everyone has their own reasons of why they flee the nest or why they are still living in the nest. If Carcass told his worldwide fan base that he’d got a job to better himself, I’d be genuinely really happy for him as long as he had MMMM at the weekend. We got to keep thinking about us here beauts. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sid Stewart is the mother of the two sisters, and Rich Butterly also has two daughters I think? One is quite young and I don’t think he gets to see her much.
Where's his showfa these days?
I miss the TL days, golden times beauts!
I can’t believe how good we had it in the TL days - it was bleeping glorious. Please dear god let there be a Sid on Holibob MMMM 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@The Duchess I know what you mean beaut, sometimes a person just gets on your burger nips ( @TitTwist fabulous description beaut) for no reason at all. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I agree, JO’H and Pringle’s Minge do have very cute kids and like it’s been said before, Gint the chavvy bint unfortunately has STRONG genes!

I love it how names just change like the wind on here… Sid Stewart! 🤣 I’ve got no idea if Utterly Butterly Mitch is the father of Sid sloth Stewart’s daughters. I saw that post dedicated to himself and being two weeks sober my arse. Come on cunty chops and get mortz! We beauts are the ones who have given you viral recognition! 😘
Given that their mother is Sid Stewart I'd guess all different fathers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sid Stewart is the mother of the two sisters, and Rich Butterly also has two daughters I think? One is quite young and I don’t think he gets to see her much.

I can’t believe how good we had it in the TL days - it was bleeping glorious. Please dear god let there be a Sid on Holibob MMMM 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Thank you @Miss Chin-Chin I will might go back over the “fammmmmiiiilllliiiiilllleeeeyyyy Treeeeeee” episode when he was pretending to be drunk in the TL! bleeping glorious was right beaut:cry:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.