Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same I donā€™t know any! I was going to say the same thing is like people who are around 50 who use it now mainly to keep intouch with people! I deleted mine 3 years ago too, one of best things I ever did! As itā€™s full of people like Marcus spewing their hatred, it gives people confidence to say things theyā€™d never say to someoneā€™s face lol. Unpopular opinion but Iā€™ve no sympathy for Sid at all, like you say sheā€™s playing the system and teaching her son to do the same šŸ˜¬
50? Is that old...asking for a friend who was born in the 70s

• Haha
Reactions: 11
heā€™s defos trying it though, resharing all his old, stolen, unfunny memes, defos trying to get that ā€œking of memesā€ title back, but I think most folk have cottoned on now to what a massive dick he is
Could be right there about trying to be the ā€œKing of Memesā€ (he was never the king of memes anyway just in his and his delusional families head he was) So yeah i think youre right he wonā€™t dare try influencer game again (heā€™s that mad he could but surely to god someone has to tell him no brand will ever use him again because they all know hes a liar and faked suicide, no brand would want to be associated with that!! And I think we have enough Meme kings and queens across the world on instagram or tic tok (who constantly reused and recycle and repost and steal each otherā€™s memes :rolleyes: ) While he was busy fighting with people and faking suicide and the staged fake alcoholic in then TL (and now still claiming 4 days sober now ffs he was never an alcoholic) others had began doing memes so he past it! hes forgotten because he had to go awayyyyyy and then it wasnā€™t about memes anymore, it was all about him!!! He used and still uses instagram like a bleeping diary!!
I dont know much about Chelsea Lee but that is the kind of content people want to see šŸ˜‚ not a picture of a table with a glass of coke on it:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Could be right there about trying to be the ā€œKing of Memesā€ (he was never the king if memes anyway just in his and his delusional families head he was) So yeah i think youre right he wonā€™t dare try influencer game again (heā€™s that mad he could but surely to god someone has to tell him no brand will ever use him again because they all know hes a lier and faked suicide, no brand would want to be associated with that!! And I think the Meme kings and queens are everywhere across the world on instagram or tic toc! While he was busy fighting with people and faking suicide and the who staged fake alcoholic in then TL (and now still claiming 4 days sober now ffs he was never an alcoholic) others had began doing memes so he past it! hes forgotten because he had to go awayyyyyy and then it wasnā€™t about memes anymore, it was all about him!!! He used and still uses instagram like a bleeping diary!!
I dont know much about Chelsea Lee but that is the kind of content people want to see šŸ¤£ not a picture of a table with a glass of coke on it:rolleyes:
Canā€™t think of many brands that want to be associated with a racist, misogynistic, bush shitter šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Chelsea Lee is just as bad. Washes her fanny on live, violated a hair brush the other day and showed her crappy crack, says racist things on live, publicly abuses hospo staff.
Iā€™d love them to have a tiktok live battle, she would ruin him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Chelsea Lee is just as bad. Washes her fanny on live, violated a hair brush the other day and showed her crappy crack, says racist things on live, publicly abuses hospo staff.
Iā€™d love them to have a tiktok live battle, she would ruin him
im dying ive just watched a few of her tic toks and looked at her insta im pmsl šŸ˜‚ ok so she appears to be insane and like you mentioned has done similar things to Marcus but hereā€™s the question @pommynoir is she acting or is that the real her? Thats where the difference would be? Id watch Chelsea Lee all day pmsl if you said no that is šŸ’Æ her and she is not acting in any of her videos or stories! because we all know Marcus is acting thats why hes hated!

Beauts that latest Marcus post is him doing a tit impression of chelsea lees latest tic tok! check her out on tic tok and you will get it then, hes not being racist (for once) !

Reactions: 3
I think it depends on the friend group tbh, I still have fb but I don't use it so much. I still have friends that never transitioned over to IG or TT (I'm late 30's). I'm not sure we can generalise the people that use it or what for.

Agree that the younger generation don't seem to be so interested in it, that said I have one set of family members where the kids don't have it and one where they still wanted to (in their teens)

Not to derail, he's posted on stories a picture of him back in the pub with a drink, presumably coke, so he is up and living his best life šŸ¤£
I havenā€™t had it for that long I wouldnā€™t know who uses it tbh lol

Reactions: 1
I didnā€™t mention the word old here? I literally put 50 lol šŸ™„
I said Sid claimed to be 52 and she uses FB and was creepy on it with her childrens friends, just use it for youre own friends and stop being a creep! but whatever who cares, use it whatever way you wantā€¦. so thats why @DollyDiamondxo used age 50 as an example!

Lets move on beauts!

In fact FB still has the most users!! So il park this here to settle the platform wars lol

Not to derail Marcus is still a bleep with no mates only Sid (thats his Mum) and posts pictures of tables to his stories and is pretending he was out ā€œDe Je Vuā€ and hes now trying to win followers and change in some weird way of doing impressions of chelsea Lee on tic toc! It appears the fake alcoholic act has disappeared and heā€™s trying to be tic tok famous or try be a king of memeā€™s?? as usual its all very tit and boring!!! Thats just his life! tit and boring though!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Whatā€™s the betting heā€™ll be back on the vodka tomorrow night as itā€™s the weekend. Itā€™s ok beauts, heā€™s sober from Monday-Thursday though šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Drop us your PayPal details beaut. We'll do a whip round for a few bottles of Aldi's finest. We are all bored!
Screenshot_20220630-143008~2.png

• Haha
gonna be honest beauts im completely lost??? is he talking about tattle or this Chelsea Lee?? WTF have I missed? Why has he deleted all his stories? and why is he alwayss in sids if she cant go to his place alone because heā€™s violent or agressive , she said something like thatā€¦ but its ok for him to be alone in her house with her?? and how is he classified as ā€œhomelessā€ if heā€™s constantly in his Mumā€™s house since he got that new accommodation after the TL?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.