Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Venom those Glastonbury pics have been the highlight of my week. The one on the water and the one on stage were my particular favourites.

Anyone else got the impression he’s gonna have an almighty crash MMMMM soon?
I think he’ll time it just perfectly to try and ruin Sid’s turkey trip

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well guys, I’ve had the sickness and diarrhoea bug from hell. 6 days of Marcus’ slimming laxative hot chocolates coming out both ends 😩 Cheered me up to come on see my thread title won - thanks for the love!

P.S - I tried farting for help but I kept shitting myself 😩

P.P.S - Marcus, you boring duck

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
So boring. Please do something beaut. I think Sid would love to come home after a hard night out at a clients to find Marcus having a big house party. She would no way kick him back out on the streets if he did that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He’ll be live in 5 minutes apparently, will probably just be him soaking up all the comments blowing smoke up his rotten arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Marcus! Fart if you're going to go off the rails in the graveyard again......

In fact duck! Stick on ya travelodge, riddled bed runner on as disguise and get back in Spoons.

God is this it? Has he finally reached the pits of obscurity???

The gormless earthworm Jim looking witch!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The live actually happened! Was absolutely tit (apparently he doesn’t like doing lives anymore and he has no plans to do any influencing “hes not bothered ” (eh no brand wants you) so his instagram is going to just be about what he does during the day!! Can someone please tell me how he is allowed call himself a “public figure”????? How long is everyone going to give??? I can’t take it much longer! Its like watching paint dry! il give him 3 weeks before hes back to his real disgusting self! would help if spoons lifted the ban!!! im about ready to go but thats what he wants but seeing as hes now obsessed with these threads , maybe because its gone quite we can reminisce about the good time and repost the great content he once had? just a suggestion?

Reactions: 13
I dozed off on the couch have I missed the live? Because earlier he said no excuses he'll definitely be on and he doesn't tend to lie

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The live actually happened! Was absolutely tit (apparently he doesn’t like doing lives anymore and he has no plans to do any influencing “hes not bothered ” (eh no brand wants you) so his instagram is going to just be about what he does during the day!! Can someone please tell me how he is allowed call himself a “public figure”????? How long is everyone going to give??? I can’t take it much longer! Its like watching paint dry! il give him 3 weeks before hes back to his real disgusting self! would help if spoons lifted the ban!!! im about ready to go but thats what he wants but seeing as hes now obsessed with these threads , maybe because its gone quite we can reminisce about the good time and repost the great content he once had? just a suggestion?
You can literally change the title on your insta to anything, I had mine as "hotdog stand" once. Marcus should change his insta title to "professional Bush shitter"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.