Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice bit of bodyshaming there, you know what they say about people who live in glass houses…

Reactions: 17
That's it. You can all duck off. My title suggestion should have won! I've been here since day one, you bastard gang of trolls. Where's my coke bottle, am bleeping raging!

Bye fuckers!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can literally change the title on your insta to anything, I had mine as "hotdog stand" once. Marcus should change his insta title to "professional Bush shitter"
I knew you could add anything to youre bio but I didn’t think you could say you were a public figure or an influencer unless you had a certain number of followers!!! OMG the audacity of him calling himself a public figure when hes not!! hes a nobody and not even working with any brands!!! OMFG hes bleeping insane 😂 I thought insta had to approve bios like influencer/instagramer/public figure etc!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just because he’s got 52 triple G salty udders he wishes he could get away with some body art like that instead of that stupid kinder bueno sums up what a greedy fat bastard he is- his next tattoo will probably be a bottle of twatchers or a Colin caterpillar

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Adelllllles tats are good and she’s bang tidy. Marcus is a bloated mess with a fake autism tat, which he definitely whips out for the dwp, and a blurry kinder embarrassment. 🤦🏻‍♀️
@Mothergoose666 Adelle is 🔥🔥🔥 and nothing wrong with her chest and her tattoo’s suit her! Hes soooooo jealous of Adelle! HC also got a new top exactly the same but she chose to wear that off white bra underneath it (il say nothing 🤦‍♀️) you can check for yourselves as her instagram is set to public and Marcus has actually made her quite the “public figure” on here!! HC actually works in McDonalds and this piece of lard couldn’t get off his arse like HC and do the same!!! Here’s a lovely picture of Adelle which Narcus was gushing over not so long ago! wanker

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Imagine if he has another "attempt" but she still just pisses off on holiday 😂

Actually wasn't she out living her best life in her local curry house when blobby scratched his gut with a Budweiser bottle was bleeding out from near fatal wounds from a 12 inch knife?!

You just KNOW he will duck it up for her somehow. He is such a self absorbed twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imagine if he has another "attempt" but she still just pisses off on holiday 😂

Actually wasn't she out living her best life in her local curry house when blobby scratched his gut with a Budweiser bottle was bleeding out from near fatal wounds from a 12 inch knife?!
Yep she wouldn’t visit him hospital - went for a curry instead 🤣🤣🤣
I can just imagine him dangling off the A30 bridge on the day of Sid’s departure - she’ll just be like ‘bye fucker’ and board the plane, hitting the wine as soon as she takes her seat 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I knew you could add anything to youre bio but I didn’t think you could say you were a public figure or an influencer unless you had a certain number of followers!!! OMG the audacity of him calling himself a public figure when hes not!! hes a nobody and not even working with any brands!!! OMFG hes bleeping insane 😂 I thought insta had to approve bios like influencer/instagramer/public figure etc!!!!
He's desperate for that blue tick!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's desperate for that blue tick!!
i used to think that too about him desperately wanting the blue tick but how on earth is he ever going to get it? we only ever see him post stories, he doesn’t interact much with his followers (in fact hes rude to the poor LLL) hes not promoting anything so he doesn’t get to go outside of the “golden Triangle “ We don’t see any free stuff mostly all influencers are given (he doesn’t get anything after his fake sucides) he doesn’t go on weekend breaks and show us the hotel and things you can do! He doesn’t go on holiday abroad and show his followers the hotel or again things to do, he doesn’t to try influencer/promote! He doesn’t show us any clothes or give us discount codes to some shops! obviously it’s because he has no money and no brand will use him! His content is tit! hes not an influencer at all and is definitely not a public figure!!! How the duck does he expect to get a blue tick with this shite content! oh he showed us a molly may book he has ages and said he got it yesterday for £4 but he never said where he got this “amazing” discount until he asked himself in his boring comment box! Imagine having 7000 people follow you just to laugh at you because its hardly because hes well known! He will never get a blue tick unless he causes major drama thats what his followers want to see and the bleeping idiot cant see that ? His following went up loads during the TL because of the drama! How can he not see this is the only way he will get a blue tick!!! and if he does like to be talked about on tattle he should delete that stupid “public figure” from his bio!! oh but he wants people to think that hes famous especially other z list blue tickers! The blue tick is never going to happen Marcus so just duck off now! Does he not realise you can buy followers and a blue thick??? he hasn’t a clue about the real world! Sid must have locked him in her dungeon for all his life!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Here's his women hating/shaming again

Prick
Anddds this is why I had to go awayyyy last time! Sick of seeing his misogynistic shite. Any woman who interacts with him must be crazy. Marcus your tits are bigger than any woman I know. I deleted sexist pricks off my social media, I can’t watch him any longer. I’m not triggered either, nice handful over here 🍉🍉 I just find it so wrong he has followers when he’s clearly a woman hater. He’s only jealous cos we pull more men than he can dream of, lol. Typical chip on his shoulder met his type before!

PUBLIC laughing stock, more like!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.