Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its personal choice really tbh FB or Insta (most have both) I don’t like how FB can be more forum and groups and lengthy chat style, its too time consuming for me personally so that’s why I prefer Instagram… I do find because it I was out before IG many didn’t change and thats where the age group may be older…
That’s definitely off putting for me

PS can someone wake Carcus up he’s too boring now

Reactions: 5
The Chelsea Lee post was literally the ONLY thing marcus has ever posted that I’ve enjoyed and found funny, and he deletes it.

*obviously all the MMMM are funny but I’m not sure those are meant to be 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Chelsea Lee post was literally the ONLY thing marcus has ever posted that I’ve enjoyed and found funny, and he deletes it.

*obviously all the MMMM are funny but I’m not sure those are meant to be 😉
I actually chuckled at it too. I gave up with her and her threads as she’s too repetitive.

I actually chuckled at it too. I gave up with her and her threads as she’s too repetitive.
Ah yeah she actually makes me ill I found it really annoying watching her lives. You could never tell what was happening, she’s so manic

Would you rather
A) swim in shark infested water with Michael Barrymore as lifeguard or
B) rub your tongue along the underside of Marcus’ gunt?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Who is Chelsea lee
i only heard of her yesterday on this thread so had a look on her 2 instas and two tic toks and she has quite a few threads on tattle! She’s absolutely nuts always drama always does lives! Apparently Marcus has been on her tic tok lives as far back as April 28 (he said duck all about her or being live with her he usually tells you everything but I think Chelsea was getting the better of him and that evil Queen had some involvement in monitoring the comments??????) so yesterday he posted a piss take impressions of Chelsea with the scarves on his head and posted it to his grid and insta stories and his tit tic tok but about 2/3 hours later he deleted the chelsea impressions from his insta post and his tic tok and deleted all his stories and went missing on instagram for hours to return with watching a clip from the kardashians from his pit in the accommodation hes freeloading in claiming he’s homeless when he not because he was in Sids house all day and the all week basically!! I wonder if chelsea has a wiki? i think shes more tic toc than than insta!! Strange how MM never mentioned in April about his lives with chelsea??? it looks now there may have been a fall out lol the chelsea tattlers have often come here and i didn’t have a clue what they were on about, they were slagging marcus’s teeth /tooth and said he’s annoying and they didn’t know who he was? lol , someone referred to him as “that bloke who doesn’t stop for air” lol i know duck all about tic tok but im going to watch more chelsea and see what’s going on with her and Marcus 😂 i rather watch chelsea than Marcus at this stage! As vile as she is, shes entertaining unlike him!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So he’s doing some home baking today…can someone explain to me how double cheeseburgers with potato wedges is “home baking”. Unless he’s making the buns from scratch but I seriously doubt it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So he’s doing some home baking today…can someone explain to me how double cheeseburgers with potato wedges is “home baking”. Unless he’s making the buns from scratch but I seriously doubt it
Irritates the life out of me. It’s cooking!!! Baking is more cakes, bread, pastries.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.