Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you rather
A) swim in shark infested water with Michael Barrymore as lifeguard or
B) rub your tongue along the underside of Marcus’ gunt?

Haha, this one actually made me heave a little. Agreed with Ellie re the sharks, I like a swim 🤣

Irritates the life out of me. It’s cooking!!! Baking is more cakes, bread, pastries.

I was surprised at the options after reading the word baking!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So he’s doing some home baking today…can someone explain to me how double cheeseburgers with potato wedges is “home baking”. Unless he’s making the buns from scratch but I seriously doubt it
Baking a spaghetti 🍝 dinner 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is he at Sid’s? Or is he ‘baking’ all this in his microwave?
He will be at mummy’s where he has been hiding all week. With his chubby trotters well and truly back under the table!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He will be at mummy’s where he has been hiding all week. With his chubby trotters well and truly back under the table!
And this is a person who is claiming to the council that they are “homeless” that their mother threw them out of the family home! And this is the mother that is claiming she doesn’t want her son living in her home because he is abusive and violent! Seems to me that all this violent and abusive behaviour was deliberately put on camera in order for Marcus to get a free apartment (when one becomes available whilst in temporary accommodation) and not have to pay rent and not have to get a job because of his “mental health” issues again all conveniently caught on camera but now thats sorted he spends his days with his mother in her home cooking and enjoying each other’s company and no violent or abusive behaviour anymore. Wow amazing! Meanwhile some person of family who is genuinely desperately homeless could use that room! They should be ashamed of themselves! I really hope someone in the area reports him and her for making fraudulent claims! sure its on his FB and instagram for all to see…. actually this may be why he dirty deletes stuff now because the council would not have the resources to constantly monitor his social media because if they did they would clearly see that he is not homeless and his mother is not in fear of him as hes in her house each day and she appears not to be in fear of having him in her home!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Beauts I just drove through town after going shopping and I spotted Crunchy Locks AND Sid in the wild. Was in my car giggling to myself 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
It sure would be a shame if a few anonymous emails detailing beggy’s fraud were sent to Cornwall council … ☕
It wouldn’t even have to be anonymous as the council would have an obligation under data protection not to give out the name of the person who is reporting a potential fraudulent claim. If any member of the public was to email Cornwall council it would be insightful to mention the persons social media accounts and tattle and war against instagrammers as there is a lot of footage there detailing the potential fraudulent claim 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And this is a person who is claiming to the council that they are “homeless” that their mother threw them out of the family home! And this is the mother that is claiming she doesn’t want her son living in her home because he is abusive and violent! Seems to me that all this violent and abusive behaviour was deliberately put on camera in order for Marcus to get a free apartment (when one becomes available whilst in temporary accommodation) and not have to pay rent and not have to get a job because of his “mental health” issues again all conveniently caught on camera but now thats sorted he spends his days with his mother in her home cooking and enjoying each other’s company and no violent or abusive behaviour anymore. Wow amazing! Meanwhile some person of family who is genuinely desperately homeless could use that room! They should be ashamed of themselves! I really hope someone in the area reports him and her for making fraudulent claims! sure its on his FB and instagram for all to see…. actually this may be why he dirty deletes stuff now because the council would not have the resources to constantly monitor his social media because if they did they would clearly see that he is not homeless and his mother is not in fear of him as hes in her house each day and she appears not to be in fear of having him in her home!
That’s what gets my goat. Those two are playing the system!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
If your son is only 6 days sober and has a problem with alcohol then why the duck would you think it’s a good idea to drink in front of him?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Sid, if your son is such an "alcoholic", and I use that term loosely in his case because it's all bullshit, the last thing you would do is drink in front of him. They must be on a fair whack of benefits to be able to go out this much? ...... 🤔
Screenshot_20220701-155834~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.