Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beauts I hate to be “that” one but this Shofa character doesn’t seem to be in the Wiki? Could someone please explain this “Shofa” person, was she a fake friend and they fell out?
Shofa is either Shameela, a “friend “who was blowing smoke up his arse while he was in the TL, who offered to be his”shofa” if he wanted to go anywhere ( spoiler - she never took him anywhere or replied to his stories asking for lifts )
Or it can be Sasha , who was always picking him up and taking him out places ( which is why she took on the name Shofa ) . He fell out with Sasha, telling everyone she was taking coke and drinking while pregnant not long before he “made up” with Adellllllllle . Marcus and Sasha fell out the day after Sasha and Shameela had gone out for lunch together without Marcus , so we assume it was him throwing his toys out the pram because they didn’t want to babysit his giant mustard tented arse all day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Beauts I hate to be “that” one but this Shofa character doesn’t seem to be in the Wiki? Could someone please explain this “Shofa” person, was she a fake friend and they fell out?
There’s a reply earlier saying Shofa is Sasha - but I don’t remember who Sasha is either sorry beaut - probs my age and this heat 🤣

There’s a reply earlier saying Shofa is Sasha - but I don’t remember who Sasha is either sorry beaut - probs my age and this heat 🤣
Edited - hooray for BubbleDuck thank duck one of us knows 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
One of my adverts when I got back on this thread!! Hopefully a sign from above of an impending MMMM soon!! 🤣🙌
Screenshot_20220712-160505~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shofa is either Shameela, a “friend “who was blowing smoke up his arse while he was in the TL, who offered to be his”shofa” if he wanted to go anywhere ( spoiler - she never took him anywhere or replied to his stories asking for lifts )
Or it can be Sasha , who was always picking him up and taking him out places ( which is why she took on the name Shofa ) . He fell out with Sasha, telling everyone she was taking coke and drinking while pregnant not long before he “made up” with Adellllllllle . Marcus and Sasha fell out the day after Sasha and Shameela had gone out for lunch together without Marcus , so we assume it was him throwing his toys out the pram because they didn’t want to babysit his giant mustard tented arse all day
ah thank you @BubbleDuck (youre profile pic beaut? dying to know? Im a right nosy witch today with all all the questions! I remember i just joined the 2/3 week of the TL just after his covid was gone and kept hearing these names I thought at first two people but then one and then came “shofa” so I was completely confused (that Jazmine one was on mod/babysitting duty when I joined) That sounds similar to what he did with Adelllle (calling her a coke bleep who dumps her kids with anyone) Thats how he fell out with Adellle isnt it? Right Shameela is the fake “shofa” and Sasha actually did take him out but of course as I suspected he fell out with them :rolleyes: because they went out without him just like we suspected with HC and CR! My god hes hard work! so hes back friends (apparently) with all these except he’s fallen out with Adelllle again!!! Thanks for explaining beaut ♥ Id give you 💐 ✉ but they are full of covid! (BTW she’s still doing the💐✉ but getting her daughter to deliver them!! sure whats the point you have put youre covid all over them when you were making them and not wearing gloves hence the manky fingernails🤮)

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
ah thank you @BubbleDuck (youre profile pic beaut? dying to know? Im a right nosy witch today with all all the questions! I remember i just joined the 2/3 week of the TL just after his covid was gone and kept hearing these names I thought at first two people but then one and then came “shofa” so I was completely confused (that Jazmine one was on mod/babysitting duty when I joined) That sounds similar to what he did with Adelllle (calling her a coke bleep who dumps her kids with anyone) Thats how he fell out with Adellle isnt it? Right Shameela is the fake “shofa” and Sasha actually did take him out but of course as I suspected he fell out with them :rolleyes: because they went out without him just like we suspected with HC and CR! My god hes hard work! so hes back friends (apparently) with all these except he’s fallen out with Adelllle again!!! Thanks for explaining beaut ♥ Id give you 💐 ✉ but they are full of covid! (BTW she’s still doing the💐✉ but getting her daughter to deliver them!! sure whats the point you have put youre covid all over them when you were making them and not wearing gloves hence the manky fingernails🤮)
The irony is that those shite flower envelopes are probably going to some sick people. Here's a 💐 💌 for you, it's sprinkled with covid too so you can get all yer illnesses out the way in one fell swoop!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Not sure about anyone else, but my gunt is sweating in this heat. I wonder how the MM is coping with his teenie weenie todger window, sweat stained covers and his covid spreading fan.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure about anyone else, but my gunt is sweating in this heat. I wonder how the MM is coping with his teenie weenie todger window, sweat stained covers and his covid spreading fan.
No stories today :unsure: He will probably come on later in a hospital bed after another failed “attempt” but really the fat burger nipped bleep probably got a bit of heat stroke while getting pissed out Rod’s back garden! He’s been looking more pink than usual lately or it will be covid more like.

FYI Lisa 💐

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He's really winding us up now.

Don't worry beaut, we are all patient and it'll be worth it!!!
Screenshot_20220712-174534~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Bold of you to think her business was even registered 😩🤣
haha I was just being the good honest decent citizen that I am! (as if it’s registerer😂 shes not called Betty Crook for nothing and that idiot bringing it to attention for all his “followers” and the DWP to see🤦‍♀️)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t care how much MM says he’s “cleaning up his act” he will always be that manky clatty bstard that we all heard tit himself on a live..and then never wiped his bum

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's really winding us up now.

Don't worry beaut, we are all patient and it'll be worth it!!!
View attachment 1411525
Oh please it's because your life is boring and pathetic and you've done duck all you sad blobonic prick. There's nothing WORTH posting! If he'd been out for dinner with rod are you honestly telling me that wouldn't be up on his stories? Bullshit, he's ran out of his benefits so he now has to sit there festering in his bedsit pit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh please it's because your life is boring and pathetic and you've done duck all you sad blobonic prick. There's nothing WORTH posting! If he'd been out for dinner with rod are you honestly telling me that wouldn't be up on his stories? Bullshit, he's ran out of his benefits so he now has to sit there festering in his bedsit pit
FACTS 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This thread is slowing down!!!! Come on we all know that in the cycle of Marcus a meltdown is pending. Well I bloody well hope so!!

• Sad
To be fair once his threads slow down he gets to a point where he gets fed up and gives us some action!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.