Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do The Conga 🎢🎢🎢

Do-do-do, come on and drink the vodka
Do-do-do, it’s vodka night for sure

It’s vodka, it’s vodka night so join the Camborne Crew party everyone
The MMMM night has just begun

And the Camborne Crew are all having fun tonight
So drink that vodka 'till you drop
We know you’re never gonna stop
You better hang on tight

So everybody

Do-do-do, come on and drink the vodka
Poo-poo-poo, that tit across the floor
You-you-you, come on and drink the vodka
Do-do-do, it’s vodka night for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone please tell me what this flump has to worry about? His soaring energy bills? How petrol is close to Β£2 a litre? The price of his average weekly shop a d wondering if his monthly wage is going to stretch that far? Didn't think so, he just needs to worry about his next beggy, attention seeking post and whether he'll get his "king of memes" crown back.
duck up Marcus, you've really wound me up this morn 😑

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Can someone please tell me what this flump has to worry about? His soaring energy bills? How petrol is close to Β£2 a litre? The price of his average weekly shop a d wondering if his monthly wage is going to stretch that far? Didn't think so, he just needs to worry about his next beggy, attention seeking post and whether he'll get his "king of memes" crown back.
duck up Marcus, you've really wound me up this morn 😑
He’s an absolute joke with not an adult care in the world! 😑

Reactions: 10
Just watching this again. We had it so good. 😒. Marcus just pick up the bottle again!!!

My god this is absolutely amazing, who needs the wiki, just stick this up there, with a warning maybe 🀣🀣 Christ alive he is soooooo bleeping gross!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd give up my go on the communal and burn my βœ‰ πŸ’ if it meant an MMMM. πŸ’”

• Haha
@Lucyxxxx im lost with the crack rocks? found this beaut of a pic on an old thread! Boom Bod WTF πŸ˜… The flat head????? Sid must have never picked him up as a baby!
Erm beaut the TL era? He was performing acts of oral love upon the King of the TL (Will) in exchange for class A's? Ring any bells?

• Haha
Erm beaut the TL era? He was performing acts of oral love upon the King of the TL (Will) in exchange for class A's? Ring any bells?
LOL Will of course who looks like a crack head πŸ˜‚ (put him back as you’re profile pic beaut it was so good) How could I forget! fantastic thread titled beaut but id say we will be stuck on this thread for a while 😩 Where have all the cast of this deluded soap opera gone??? Have they quit and told him they don’t want to be part of it or be on his SM anymore?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
yes beaut im from Dublin πŸ™Œ Im The Dublin Duchess πŸ‘‘

(Im not the only Irish beaut on this thread either :LOL: )
Can't wait for carcus to do a world tour and come visit us , climb to the top of the spier in Dublin and throw himself of it πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey up beggys spotted it about Steph probably jelly that she has an actual diganoisis

Also it's a hard life ey carcus when we're paying for your lunch waste of oxygen I swear it's alright while your living your high life that we're paying for while struggling with living ourselves such a twit

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Can't wait for carcus to do a world tour and come visit us , climb to the top of the spier in Dublin and throw himself of it πŸ˜‚
haha I was thinking more like the M50 bridge πŸ˜‚ He’d get some bleeping roll down that!! He would probably prefer to roll down the Pope’s Cross instead though :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.