Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long do his phases normally last? We should do a running total - days on his diet, sober days, drunk days etc,

Where is the pocket? Do we think there’ll be some epic meltdown on SG’s anniversary ?

Reactions: 10
Did anyone watch him? Was it as dull as we can imagine ?

Please someone come and tell us he’s downing vodka, throwing pop at the wall and talking about family trees !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You need to have a few “millennials” so you can ask them how all this new stuff works! I can only use FB and Instagram but apparently Tic Tok is the place to be now 😅 I only found this out today! So you can only go live on tic tok if you have 1000 followers or more so that’s why he’s never gone live on tic tok before. Now he has about 1200 followers so he can go live! Its exactly like instagram lives and you will see the ring light and it will say live..its exactly like insta with the comments and people can join the live (its called live co hosting) Can you beauts screen record as im not giving that waste of space a follow on any platform! Oh and you all know how I own War Against Instagrammers 😂 (jokes mods I don’t really own it) are now adding TicTok’ers to the website so just letting all you beauts know you wont miss anything he posts on instagram or TicTok now(y) I honestly can’t see him going live tbh and what an odd time to choose? Again i think its more games with tattle because he’s obsessed with our opinions on him :rolleyes:
Never a millennial, need gen x. Us millennials are confused by the lot now 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Just watching this again. We had it so good. 😢. Marcus just pick up the bottle again!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Bet he latches on to steph davis even more now since she's revealed she was diagnosed with autism

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow! 12 watchers on TT and 61 on Instagram! Such clout, much success, very popular. What a deluded little loser 😂

Why's he begging people to go follow his TT, didn't think he gave a duck about followers beauts 🤔

I know exactly why he's trying TT, he's doing it for the gifts, it's his latest attempt to avoid getting a job. He's hoping the gifts will roll in. They won't beaut, get a job ☺ People get gifted because they're entertaining, you just don't want to work. It's honestly pathetic at this point

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.