Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Couldn’t find what I was looking for..’
Well I’m pretty certain that something wasn’t a job. Absolute sponging bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon he is going to move into Sids when she goes on holiday “because he misses her so much”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon he is going to move into Sids when she goes on holiday “because he misses her so much”
I think he already has moved in!
You called it beaut - here he goes 🤣
View attachment 1393929
ETA: oops you beat me to it 😆
what a prick because when it actually was World Autism Acceptance/Awareness Week from 28th March to 3rd April and World Autism Acceptance Day was on Saturday 2nd April he never mentioned #AutismAwareness. He was in the TL then pretending to drink alcohol pretending he was an alcoholic amongst other things :rolleyes: and never mentioned Autism awareness day or week or month once! He’s so bleeping fake!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
He’s bitter in the sheets and a shitter in the streets
bleeping brilliant!! 🤣🤣🤣
Beauts I've been awaaay for a while as Carcus was being so bleeping boring!!! I'm back and he's still being equally as bleeping boring!! Do something you useless fat twit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

text at top says “putting on a show for the mental health team with Sid ( that’s my mum )” didn’t realise it was so small and can’t be arsed to fix it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Within 20 seconds of meeting a brand new person you announce you've been sectioned 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He’ll be live again on tik tok at 10pm apparently. People were sending him gifts and stuff, will be so funny if he gets up the leaderboard.

Reactions: 7
This is like a montage they play on the xfactor or something on the big screen before a big celeb comes on the stage
It really is amazing! This would be fantastic on the spoof tictok account! imagine the amount of views it would get 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.