Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he not realise that people are only looking at it to see how disgusting his teeth/snaggle tooth are? The boy needs help if he thinks this is an achievement 😂 pity hes piss poor and cant afford a full set of veneer’s like real public figures and real influencers! Even Z list celebrities can afford a set of Turkeys finest but sadly Marcus is on benifits and lives in homeless accommodation and does not want to work so he is unemployed and is also not getting any paid work by social media because no brand wants to be associated with him so there is zero chance of him getting those rotten decayed yokes fixed unless he’s on the beg for a set but he’s going to have to better than a tit nanny McPhee impression and faking alcohol dependency! Idiot probably would have got more likes if he kept the Chelsea Lee impression up but we still don’t know why he took that down? possibly because he’s afraid of Chelsea? Yeah she’s absolutely crazy but entertaining and if anything there is nothing wrong with her teeth!
Dutchess. Are you Irish? I've not heard the term 'yokes' in time

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Are you following the beaut spoof account or the official Marcus Mitchell account? Some of the comments on the spoof account have got me nearly peeing my pants and you also have to listen to the videos with the volume on. 🤣 Pass me a Tena Lady! 😬
I've joined tiktok to follow the spoof too. You might possibly spot me under the followers 🤫😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are you following the beaut spoof account or the official Marcus Mitchell account? Some of the comments on the spoof account have got me nearly peeing my pants and you also have to listen to the videos with the volume on. 🤣 Pass me a Tena Lady! 😬
Thanks beaut I have OCD

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve got the wine poured patiently waiting for his tiktok live. It’s probs gonna be shite eh

• Haha
That's so weird!! I've read all your posts in an Irish accent without even knowing your Irish! 😮😆
haha I hope it was in a Dublin accent 🙌
We have many different accents over here and just to duck it up even more there are many different Dublin accents 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve got the wine poured patiently waiting for his tiktok live. It’s probs gonna be shite eh
How many days sober has he been now beaut? I’ve lost count because he’s so incredibly yawnsome at the moment! Roll on when Sid and her manky finger nails goes on holiday, hopefully he’ll let his hair down (which hasn’t been colored after he done a vote)! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How do you know if someone is live on tiktok? Insta has a colourful circle, maybe I’m just so behind with technology. Can you comment on live tiktoks? Do they see who has logged into them? So many questions

How many days sober has he been now beaut? I’ve lost count because he’s so incredibly yawnsome at the moment! Roll on when Sid and her manky finger nails goes on holiday, hopefully he’ll let his hair down (which hasn’t been colored after he done a vote)! 😏
Sure he said 7 last time. Whether it is or not. No doubt he’s been having a cheeky dram in his taxpayers funded suite

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How do you know if someone is live on tiktok? Insta has a colourful circle, maybe I’m just so behind with technology. Can you comment on live tiktoks? Do they see who has logged into them? So many questions

Sure he said 7 last time. Whether it is or not. No doubt he’s been having a cheeky dram in his taxpayers funded suite

Sorry I can’t help on TikTok, I come from the Stone Age when it comes to apps and technology; I’m still learning with Tattle FFS! 😤 I don’t know how many MMMM lives I’ve missed on IG until I see a beaut post here that he’s live and wasted (that seems like many moons ago now sadly). 🥹

I reckon he’s been drinking round at Sid’s because why else would he spend so much time there if it wasn’t for his own benefit? 🙄 Taxpayers funded suite! 💀

• Haha
He says he’s going live at 9.40pm, so I’ll maybe hang about tiktok then, see what happens. I’m the same as you beaut, not a bleeping clue what’s going on with tiktok or even tattle 😂we’ll figure it out eventually

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He says he’s going live at 9.40pm, so I’ll maybe hang about tiktok then, see what happens. I’m the same as you beaut, not a bleeping clue what’s going on with tiktok or even tattle 😂we’ll figure it out eventually
Aww beaut, I still want to know how to screen record lives? 😭 Why do a live at 21:40? Surely his OCD would have it at 00 / 15 / 30 / 45? Yes, fingers crossed we eventually figure it all out. 🙏🏼

You need to have a few “millennials” so you can ask them how all this new stuff works! I can only use FB and Instagram but apparently Tic Tok is the place to be now 😅 I only found this out today! So you can only go live on tic tok if you have 1000 followers or more so that’s why he’s never gone live on tic tok before. Now he has about 1200 followers so he can go live! Its exactly like instagram lives and you will see the ring light and it will say live..its exactly like insta with the comments and people can join the live (its called live co hosting) Can you beauts screen record as im not giving that waste of space a follow on any platform! Oh and you all know how I own War Against Instagrammers 😂 (jokes mods I don’t really own it) are now adding TicTok’ers to the website so just letting all you beauts know you wont miss anything he posts on instagram or TicTok now(y) I honestly can’t see him going live tbh and what an odd time to choose? Again i think its more games with tattle because he’s obsessed with our opinions on him :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.