Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

text at top says “putting on a show for the mental health team with Sid ( that’s my mum )” didn’t realise it was so small and can’t be arsed to fix it 😂

It's telling that your version has more comments/quoted than the two on his IG post

• Haha
Reactions: 7

text at top says “putting on a show for the mental health team with Sid ( that’s my mum )” didn’t realise it was so small and can’t be arsed to fix it 😂
This is fabulous beaut! 🤣 Imagine this being on the spoof account? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We still need to add the glass and clothes rack incident to the wiki. I would do it but I don’t have a scooby on how to embed video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watching this again. We had it so good. 😢. Marcus just pick up the bottle again!!!

Proper chuckled at this this morning
That’s how disgusting I am
We had it so good Beauts … I fear we will never see these days again 😢

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
We still need to add the glass and clothes rack incident to the wiki. I would do it but I don’t have a scooby on how to embed video.
I don’t have a scooby either! 🤷🏼‍♀️ Both clothes airer videos should be uploaded, Carcass’s and @TitTwist ’s too! I really wish that every video that was uploaded onto the threads could be saved on the WIKI too because the videos are magical! 😫 Beauts, I’m begging, that’s how disgusting I am! 🙏🏼♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t know how to embed either but now I know what the actual word is i will look it up and have a go after work… still need to split parts too as we have reached the limit on page one. I’m a nightmare was meant to get round to it ages ago

• Heart
Since cunty chops is being a super boring bleep lately I’m going back through the earlier threads, I’m literally skimming through the pages looking at videos and photos just to relive some hilarious moments again. 🥰 I’m on #4 so if any beauts see me reacting to their posts from what feel is like a million years ago, this will now make sense why. 😘 God how I miss those days! 😭

But I tit you not though…look at what post I’ve just came across on #4 and what job notification I’ve just received on LinkedIn! 🤣 Yes Carcass, some of us are jobless and are actively seeking employment, you should try it one day! 😡

Shall I apply for the job beauts? 😬 I worked at McDonald’s for two years when I was at college to earn pocket money and now I need a job to earn money to pay adult bills which is something Marcus knows duck all about! 😤

Attachments

• Haha
https://tattle.life/threads/marcus-...ed-out-by-rich-the-sucking.29909/post-9780217

Will we ever experience this hilarity again? 💔

@Venom I pray you’ll get to demonstrate your talents soon beaut x
I dont think we will experience this hilarity anytime soon because his mission is complete with regards to housing and not having to actually work but if he wants that ☑ and the good gifts on tictok he really needs to up his game and give the tic tokers drama! But for now hes playing the same game like he did when he first came to insta , he has erased the last 12-18 months of his life and is playing the pity me , poor “autistic” fat lad with no friends living in homeless accommodation just looking to have fun and make friends on tictok card being all nice and sweet and innocent Marcus on tictok to fool gain followers and z listers and blue tickers! Im sure @Venom is keeping them entertained over on the Brogan Tate threads 😅 (really wish I could jump in there but shes too complicated at this stage :cautious:) bleeping hell Marcus you need to do something to get more tictok followers!!! anything!! (not showing youre snaggle tooth or acting like a dead pregnant dog FFS! (sorry for the long winded post beauts I know no one likes them but thats my theory on what the bleep is up to so it may be a long wait😩)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
(sorry for the long winded post beauts I know no one likes them but thats my theory on what the bleep is up to so it may be a long wait😩)

Don't worry beaut, I read it all, we've got nothing else to read at the moment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't worry beaut, I read it all, we've got nothing else to read at the moment 😂
Thanks beaut (I feel Marcus’s pain when he gets 24 viewers on his tick toks lives 😂) I forgot to add WTF is with all the Aldi tit? Does beggy really think Aldi will work with him? he doesn’t even have a kitchen FFS😂

• Haha
It really is amazing! This would be fantastic on the spoof tictok account! imagine the amount of views it would get 😂
We need to get the man to do a voiceover.
THREATENED SUICIDE 18 TIMES

WENT A MONUMENTAL 3 WEEKS WITHOUT WASHING

MARCUUUUUS MITCHELLLLL

And then play the famous O Fortuna music

• Haha
lads I’ve a question.
Do any of ye ever feel guilty slayting slating those associated with Marcus - HC, crispy locks etc. ?

like I personally try not to write their re names in the thread but others normally do and some have their own wiki entries. I don’t mean Sid and maybe Adellle as they both reference tattle themselves but like HC, the new friends etc sometimes get torn to shreds and they’ve literally done nothing wrong other than associate with Marcus.

or is it more of a case of guilty by association?

i try not to use their names and make this thread come up if you Google their name,as they’ve not put themselves in the public eye purposely and I would hate to think about a normal person having a thread. But then I’m also evil and so do laugh at the comments / comparisons and photoshops of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
lads I’ve a question.
Do any of ye ever feel guilty slayting slating those associated with Marcus - HC, crispy locks etc. ?

Short answer, yes and I'm glad you mentioned it.

I also tend not to reference them by name or nature as I don't think it's fair they are dragged into him trying to make himself known, and failing at doing so.

That said, I don't think he ever should have made them 'famous' by putting them on his stories etc and I guess they could insist on not being shown if they wanted to

Reactions: 14
lads I’ve a question.

like I personally try not to write their re names in the thread but others normally do and some have their own wiki entries. I don’t mean Sid and maybe Adellle as they both reference tattle themselves but like HC, the new friends etc sometimes get torn to shreds and they’ve literally done nothing wrong other than associate with Marcus.

i try not to use their names and make this thread come up if you Google their name,as they’ve not put themselves in the public eye purposely and I would hate to think about a normal person having a thread. But then I’m also evil and so do laugh at the comments / comparisons and photoshops of them.
I agree with the name thing and avoid using their names.

I do feel though that by then choosing to enable him by being part of his lives or when they were happy to partake in the sharing his beggy free drinks in spoons, that they’ve sort of caught themselves up in it. They could choose to be his friend quietly away from insta…

lads I’ve a question.

Its not like we have ever referred to them by their full names, I try use HC or CR for example and scrunchy locks (kimmy) No full names were ever used but he plasterers them and tags them and used their full names in posts or on his stories. They are all adults and knew they were being plastered all over his SM’s and didn’t say anything until now it seems?? I personally wouldn’t like myself to be plastered on a “friend” or some wanker in a pub whipping out his phone and recording me, so Id said dont put me on your SM if I wasn’t ok with it. HC and CR and Scrunchy Kimmy happily sat there and let him post on his stories and grid and timeline! They all could have said “id prefer you dont put me on you’re socials” but they didn’t so be prepared to be discussed if you’re on someones SM who refers to themselves as a “public figure” as he does. Sure go to Jodie Marsh thread, all her ex’s, her “friends”, her dad , her dad’s girlfriend Claire are all discussed and they are not in the public eye! As regards adding them to the wiki I don’t see why not, whats the difference with the wiki and the threads? Hope that helps PN 😉(y) (wiki is not easy on him so we appreciate you doing it girl❤)

Last edited:
lads I’ve a question.

I feel like if he classes himself as a ‘public figure’ and posts stories and pictures of all his ‘best friends’, and tags them, then they’re fair game.

And just had to add - this is bleeping magnificent beaut ✉💐👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🫶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.