Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After asking some generation Z snowflakes that were born in the year starting with 20 im told it works similar to instagram, you have to have a certain amount of followers to get that most wanted blue tick , so then you are “verified” and only then you can join something and then tic tok will pay you if you get a certain amount of views and unlike instagram followers can send gifts on tic tok which they can cash in for real money! This may be why Marcus is trying to make the move to tic tok because instead of pinning his paypal to his instagram or getting sent peas in spoons he can beg in another form by asking his LLL beauts to send him tic tok gifts! But I can’t see that happening because you have to constantly post yourself actually doing something and he does nothing and never goes anywhere!
Wouldn't it be wonderful if the fake account got more followers than the mustard t-shirt botherer himself? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Aww thanks so much my triple cheeseburger. I'm bored shitless lately
You’re very welcome my most favorite bridge roller! 😘 That is the second name today that has shooketh me; sweet little chicken nipple and now a triple cheeseburger. 🥰🥰 I’m bored bleeping shitless too beaut with cunty chops, he needs to liven himself up. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone let us know what happens on the live this evening, if anything. Thanks beauts x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone let us know what happens on the live this evening, if anything. Thanks beauts x
Is there a live? Will set my alarm!!!! I hope he's back on the voddy. We really need a MMMM badly. This thread is suffering as a result. Hopefully Betty Book, the Benefit Crook will spark one off. Wouldn't it be funny if she came back with Turkey Teef! 🤣 I hope she's dug the dirt out of her fingernails or potatoes will be growing! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
So have I beaut 🙋‍♀️ and im really enjoying it tbh:LOL: I only joined tattle because of Marcus aswell lol
Are you following the beaut spoof account or the official Marcus Mitchell account? Some of the comments on the spoof account have got me nearly peeing my pants and you also have to listen to the videos with the volume on. 🤣 Pass me a Tena Lady! 😬

• Haha
Nah lads the quality of Sids flowers are shocking, I’d say shes probably giving them away for free and don’t need to report the earnings to the HMRC

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.