Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the grief thief is back at it. He actually makes me sick to the core. Sick sick bleep. Sid should have swallowed him.
Also he wants to share when people pass away but threatens suicide every 3-5 working days. ABSOLUTE WASTE OF HUMAN SKIN. NEVER HATED AN ENEMY AS MUCH AS I DO HIM.
He’s actually despicable. It’s sad that his wife and kids lost him but what makes it sadder is that he followed Marcus ?!!!!

Reactions: 12
For ONCE in this thread I'm not being blamed for all that's wrong in the world! (It's not me btw) very refreshing!
I‘ve never blamed you for anything beaut, maybe some of the other mischievous beauts have blamed you for things but just remember, you can’t throw shade on what shines! 😉 Enjoy the refreshing feeling whilst it lasts! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hang on, "expect to see me fail", you ARE failing, you HAVE FAILED.

Let's look at the facts:

- 7k Insta followers and not really growing (due to the fact your content is mostly what you've eaten that day, tit polls, suicide threats, fake alcoholism and now fake recovery!)
- no job
- benefit scrounger
- fake alcoholism for content because you have duck all else going on
- living in a homeless hostel that doesn't even have your own kitchen, you literally live in a room 😂
- banned from spoons for robbing drinks which is bleeping shameful
- the size of a shed
- failed onlyfans, failed merch line, failed any endeavour you've ever pursued

I could go on and on and on. If that's not failing then I don't know what is beaut 🤷‍♀️

And all this at 24! TWENTY bleeping FOUR! My brother has dyspraxia and Aspergers and at 24 was a fully qualified electrician (left school and did an apprenticeship at 16) with his own house, a partner and two kids! My brother isn't special, he's not an anomaly, lots of people do it.

You've failed mate, take your deluded ass off Instagram and go get a bleeping job. Prick

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hang on, "expect to see me fail", you ARE failing, you HAVE FAILED.

Let's look at the facts:

- 7k Insta followers and not really growing (due to the fact your content is mostly what you've eaten that day, tit polls, suicide threats, fake alcoholism and now fake recovery!)
- no job
- benefit scrounger
- fake alcoholism for content because you have duck all else going on
- living in a homeless hostel that doesn't even have your own kitchen, you literally live in a room 😂
- banned from spoons for robbing drinks which is bleeping shameful
- the size of a shed
- failed onlyfans, failed merch line, failed any endeavour you've ever pursued

I could go on and on and on. If that's not failing then I don't know what is beaut 🤷‍♀️

And all this at 24! TWENTY bleeping FOUR! My brother has dyspraxia and Aspergers and at 24 was a fully qualified electrician (left school and did an apprenticeship at 16) with his own house, a partner and two kids! My brother isn't special, he's not an anomaly, lots of people do it.

You've failed mate, take your deluded ass off Instagram and go get a bleeping job. Prick
I love when @Galinda speaks facts and tells Marcus off! you win the comments today and it’s only 10am :LOL: I feel its going to be a good day already beauts and obviously another tit depressing boring lonely day for Marcus looking at the paint dry on the “three walls” in his homeless dorm! (I don’t know who that is in youre profile picture @Galinda?? she looks like a proper “Karen” so it makes you’re posts even funnier 😂 )

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't know who this is but he also posted about the gf of the towie star who were both in a car crash abroad - he sadly (rip) passed away and she's now in hospital. Bearing in mind at one point iirc he was hardly following anyone, he seems to have done well liking a ton of posts and commenting on anyone he links a story to.
I can just imagine the grief thief Googling who has recently passed away (R.I.P to all 🕊🕊🕊) or who has been involved in an accident…he will literally find anything to post about just for some form of engagement and to be hopefully noticed by a blue tick wanker. 🤬 There is no sincerity about him and he doesn’t have one compassionate bone in the gigantic body of his! On a separate note, I agree with @KJ-2022 and he looks like he’s quadrupled in size! 🤢 @Venom I tried to tag you in a post earlier and sorry beaut, but me being as thick as tit, I didn’t do it correctly! 😭

Reactions: 6
Ah boo you beat me to it!! 😂😂😂

I'll be his gunt instead 😂😂😂
If anyone from a different thread ventures over to this thread and looked at your profile photo, they’d think what the actual duck is that? 🤣🤣🤣 Can I call you gunty chops as I call Carcass cunty chops? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If anyone from a different thread ventures over to this thread and looked at your profile photo, they’d think what the actual duck is that? 🤣🤣🤣 Can I call you gunty chops as I call Carcass cunty chops? 😂😂😂
Did you see @TitTwist clothes airer video with the skeleton glove? if not check it out it’s brilliant 😂 (the profile pic is actually killing me im pmsl) this thread has lost the plot and has driven us all insane😂

• Haha
Ooh, I bet he's had his "five a day" over this beauts! 🤢
View attachment 1391234
Does he not realise that people are only looking at it to see how disgusting his teeth/snaggle tooth are? The boy needs help if he thinks this is an achievement 😂 pity hes piss poor and cant afford a full set of veneer’s like real public figures and real influencers! Even Z list celebrities can afford a set of Turkeys finest but sadly Marcus is on benifits and lives in homeless accommodation and does not want to work so he is unemployed and is also not getting any paid work by social media because no brand wants to be associated with him so there is zero chance of him getting those rotten decayed yokes fixed unless he’s on the beg for a set but he’s going to have to better than a tit nanny McPhee impression and faking alcohol dependency! Idiot probably would have got more likes if he kept the Chelsea Lee impression up but we still don’t know why he took that down? possibly because he’s afraid of Chelsea? Yeah she’s absolutely crazy but entertaining and if anything there is nothing wrong with her teeth!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did you see @TitTwist clothes airer video with the skeleton glove? if not check it out it’s brilliant 😂 (the profile pic is actually killing me im pmsl) this thread has lost the plot and has driven us all insane😂
I most certainly did see the throwing of the clothes airer and the skeleton glove, what a fabulous disguise! 🤣🤣 Who dis this? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I 💯 have completely lost the plot and gone insane. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can call me whatever you like my sweet little chicken nipple! I answer to most things!
I do feel like I peaked with the skelly glove and clothes airer. It's all down hill, tit holiday resort entertainment from now on chaps. Just call me marcus.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't know how this works but I hope he's not getting paid for all those views!
After asking some generation Z snowflakes that were born in the year starting with 20 im told it works similar to instagram, you have to have a certain amount of followers to get that most wanted blue tick , so then you are “verified” and only then you can join something and then tic tok will pay you if you get a certain amount of views and unlike instagram followers can send gifts on tic tok which they can cash in for real money! This may be why Marcus is trying to make the move to tic tok because instead of pinning his paypal to his instagram or getting sent peas in spoons he can beg in another form by asking his LLL beauts to send him tic tok gifts! But I can’t see that happening because you have to constantly post yourself actually doing something and he does nothing and never goes anywhere!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I think he's changed dynamics. Instead of 'drinking himself to death' he will 'eat himself to death' and BORE us all to death! Just go to Aldi and buy some vodka and lemonade ffs! 😴
Screenshot_20220704-142741~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can call me whatever you like my sweet little chicken nipple! I answer to most things!
I do feel like I peaked with the skelly glove and clothes airer. It's all down hill, tit holiday resort entertainment from now on chaps. Just call me marcus.
A sweet little chicken nipple… interesting? 🤔 This is a new name for me, I need to pause for a moment and take it all in. 😂 Hey, listen here with the woe is me Marcus pity party, your skelly glove and clothes airer post comes in at third position for most likes on a post! 🤩 I do quite often wonder what goes through the minds of us beauts with some of the content that is shared on here. 🤯 You should be super proud my little gunty chops! 😘 Ps, what does Marcus’s gunt smell like please as we still don’t have a definite answer! 🤢

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
the MMMM will be happening on tiktok I bet, he's creamed his pants over that getting over 1M views, the bleep.

• Haha
  • Angry
the MMMM will be happening on tiktok I bet, he's creamed his pants over that getting over 1M views, the bleep.
Beaut, not all is lost if you consider how many likes he has compared to how many views he’s had? Also, we suspect he pays for his followers so how many likes and followers are genuine? People could keep watching that post over and over again thinking what is this daft bleep all about. 🤷🏼‍♀️ The likes on the spoof account will be sure to go through the roof in time because the beaut creator behind the TikTok profile is clearly hilarious and talented, unlike cunty chops. 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.