Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe a grown woman in her 50’s plays along with Marcus and his tit memes and especially how she also joins in when he makes references to “that dark website” on his stories! They are obsessed! Ive said it before and here I go again, their relationship is weird as duck like Norma and Norman Bates! She is just as mad as him! Now we know where he gets it from! Does anyone think Sid might be autistic? Is their anyone on here that knows about adults with autism? I mean im starting to see the real Sid now I think??? she is coming across as very strange and very immature! Also what mother would allow her “autistic” son to join Only Fans and do it from his bedroom in her house! I find that extremely odd especially if you say you’re son is autistic and what ever else but youre ok with him joining only fans??? it just doesn’t add up!
This ⬆

Granted he is an adult but if you are playing the “vunerable” adult card then surely you wouldn’t encourage him to get his tiny peen out for money

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This ⬆

Granted he is an adult but if you are playing the “vunerable” adult card then surely you wouldn’t encourage him to get his tiny peen out for money
Thats what im trying to say, how could you encourage this (and other things) if she considers him “vulnerable” ….. I think we need a pod cast at this stage lol :ROFLMAO: because its so fucked up and getting harder to express our opinions because its so complicated!!! But I think we are all on the same page now that its all been one big act! But duck it il play the game and continue to laugh at them because in my opinion they are a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How has Scarlett Moffatt not got a thread on here!!! She boils my blood differently.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg the grief thief is back at it. He actually makes me sick to the core. Sick sick bleep. Sid should have swallowed him.
Also he wants to share when people pass away but threatens suicide every 3-5 working days. ABSOLUTE WASTE OF HUMAN SKIN. NEVER HATED AN ENEMY AS MUCH AS I DO HIM.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s the typical enabling parent who plays along with his stupid attention seeking behaviour until he shows his true colours and starting whining on social media acting all victimised telling everyone how horrible he is. I bet he’s learnt the victim mentality and manipulative behaviour from that turd. And the lack of washing . Grim pair of thick lazy sponging chavs

Reactions: 13
'What makes it even more sad is that he followed my journey on my Facebook page too'

Stop.
STOP.
STOOOOOOOPPPPPPP.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Omg those nails, what is it with that family that they can't keep themselves clean, if it's not manky toenails it's minging fingernails 🤢🤢. Stop using the communal soap bars #dirtytramps

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Omg the grief thief is back at it. He actually makes me sick to the core. Sick sick bleep. Sid should have swallowed him.
Also he wants to share when people pass away but threatens suicide every 3-5 working days. ABSOLUTE WASTE OF HUMAN SKIN. NEVER HATED AN ENEMY AS MUCH AS I DO HIM.
Who is this ?

I hope she gets her finger nails sorted out before her well deserved holiday
I have bookmarked some of yours and @Venom’s posts and yesterday I was having a look back at them again. ♥ The post where you say ‘Good x,’ and he has cramp, eh my god his scream at the beginning deceases me. 🤣

Fabulous profile photo, was that taken professionally? You’re looking beaut there beaut! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jeeeeez, I don’t know if it’s the lack of sleep or if it’s just how disgusting I am but between the TikTok hashtags and Sid’s clarty fingernails I cannot stop laughing. Marcus and Sid truly are the gruesome twosome.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s put on even more weight I see 😮

By his own admission, he has a small 🍆, and with that additional weight I imagine he will need a professional excavation to ever find it again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ok I’ve really had enough of this boring phase! I’m only just hanging on to the hope he’ll kick off when Sid goes awaaaaay…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

I don't know who this is but he also posted about the gf of the towie star who were both in a car crash abroad - he sadly (rip) passed away and she's now in hospital. Bearing in mind at one point iirc he was hardly following anyone, he seems to have done well liking a ton of posts and commenting on anyone he links a story to.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.