Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The live him talking about him having his “five a day” was only about 2 weeks ago if even? and the “gay sex” and “fammmmiiillllleey tree” was in the TL dsys so should be in them threads, think someone recorded them so go back over the TL threads and also remember the wiki is youre friend beaut 😘
Sorry beaut, I panicked thinking he done a live today! Oh yeah, I saw the live the other week about his ‘five a day!’🤢 I think we’re all just waiting impatiently for a MMMM live. 😘

Reactions: 5
I would love to know who does this MM Tic Tok.
Genius!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah think the confusion was that it seems like it was live today - I thought I'd missed it from what was said also
I got confused too thinking the live happened today but then, it doesn’t take too much to confuse me! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He's just trying too hard. Not even funny. I much prefer the spoof account.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh honey you’re obsessed with us 😘 nothing says you’re sooooo happy more than continuously posting on social media about how happy you are 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's just trying too hard. Not even funny. I much prefer the spoof account.
That spoof account is brilliant and funny 😂 I dont care which one of you beauts is behind it as long as you keep them coming :LOL: That one MM did was not funny and was the dog pregnant? the belly on him lying on the ground like a bleeping idiot! He looks about 9 months pregnant!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That doesnt even make sense. Is he saying the trolls are doing amazing? Awww sweet

Cambornes answer to channing tatum of course
Yeah, I think that’s them saying we’re doing an amazing job! 🏆

You know, I did have a strong feeling that’s who it was, I just needed clarification! Thanks beaut! 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hadn’t even looked at the hashtags until you pointed them out. 😂 They’re unreal! I bet Carcass and Sid are fewmin and us trolls are getting slayted. 🤣 Hi Marcus and Sid beauts. 👋🏻👋🏻
I can’t believe a grown woman in her 50’s plays along with Marcus and his tit memes and especially how she also joins in when he makes references to “that dark website” on his stories! They are obsessed! Ive said it before and here I go again, their relationship is weird as duck like Norma and Norman Bates! She is just as mad as him! Now we know where he gets it from! Does anyone think Sid might be autistic? Is their anyone on here that knows about adults with autism? I mean im starting to see the real Sid now I think??? she is coming across as very strange and very immature! Also what mother would allow her “autistic” son to join Only Fans and do it from his bedroom in her house! I find that extremely odd especially if you say you’re son is autistic and what ever else but youre ok with him joining only fans??? it just doesn’t add up!
(to clarify im not taking the piss Im genuinely wondering if she is on the spectrum, im not trying to make fun of her , its a serious question x)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.