Marcus Mitchell #46 CrunchyLocks and the Three Begs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popping on to say I’m in spoons beauts! And on the ale, want my table number? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Didn’t someone say a while ago that Sid is an actual alcoholic? Maybe that’s why she’s drinking?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn’t someone say a while ago that Sid is an actual alcoholic? Maybe that’s why she’s drinking?
No alcoholic drinks premade cocktails from marks and Spencer. They drink aldi vodka, dark fruits, and vodka whites… get it right. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do I not believe that he doesn’t remember the last time he had a McDonald’s or KFC? 🤥 How long will it be until that bottle of coke gets lashed off the wall and he beats Sid up? 😂
Didn't he have daily McDonald's during the TL era?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do I not believe that he doesn’t remember the last time he had a McDonald’s or KFC? 🤥 How long will it be until that bottle of coke gets lashed off the wall and he bears Sid up? 😂
Wont happen because that was all acting beaut! Has he moved back HOME because hes too lazy and immature to live on his own or did the council give that room to a person or family who is genuinely homeless? As for that sloth with the filthy finger nails Sid, she is full of pina colada and possibly aldi vodka mixed with aldi fake fanta orange so she will be too drunk to give a tit about him as usual!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wont happen because that was all acting beaut! Has he moved back HOME because hes too lazy and immature to live on his own or did the council give that room to a person or family who is genuinely homeless? As for that sloth with the filthy fingers nails Sid, she is full of pina colada and possibly aldi vodka mixed with aldi fake fanta orange so she will be too drunk to give a tit about him as usual!
But beaut, the clip that he shared today with his snaggle tooth is in his tax payers funded homeless room, I recognize the gray door? 🤔

I hope the gentleman callers who are finger blasting Sid have cleaner finger nails than she does. 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
But beaut, the clip that he shared today with his snaggle tooth is in his tax payers funded homeless room, I recognize the gray door? 🤔

I hope the gentleman callers who are finger blasting Sid have cleaner finger nails than she does. 🤢
I tell you what, if she tickles her fanny with those nails she's setting her self right up for a yeast infection!!
That dirt is ingrained in there!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I tell you what, if she tickles her fanny with those nails she's setting her self right up for a yeast infection!!
That dirt is ingrained in there!!
They are both rancid and rotten to the core. 🤢 I bet with Sid, it’s like opening the window and shagging the night! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet he's got a right sweaty arse! 🤢
View attachment 1389191
Looks like he’s had his five a day 🖐 whats them stains on his T Shirt :sick: (that live was vile him talking like that :sick: imagine you’re son or brother saying stuff like that on live instagram! Id die!! but they have no shame whatsoever!!! Remember he also said he had “gay sex” with SG on another live when he was left acting living like a woman in the TL) seriously zero shame the lot of them!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Looks like he’s had his five a day 🖐 whats them stains on his T Shirt :sick: (that live was vile him talking like that :sick: imagine you’re son or brother saying stuff like that on live instagram! Id die!! but they have no shame whatsoever!!! Remember he also said he had “gay sex” with SG on another live when he was left acting living like a woman in the TL) seriously zero shame the lot of them!
When was he live beaut and did anyone record it please? 😳

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed every time the fake Marcus posts a tiktok, Marcus then posts his tiktok on Instagram 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
When was he live beaut and did anyone record it please? 😳
The live him talking about him having his “five a day” was only about 2 weeks ago if even? and the “gay sex” and “fammmmiiillllleey tree” was in the TL days so should be in them threads, think someone recorded them so go back over the TL threads and also remember the wiki is youre friend beaut 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The live him talking about him having his “five a day” was only about 2 weeks ago if even? and the “gay sex” and “fammmmiiillllleey tree” was in the TL dsys so should be in them threads, think someone recorded them so go back over the TL threads and also remember the wiki is youre friend beaut 😘

Ah think the confusion was that it seems like it was live today - I thought I'd missed it from what was said also

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.