Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo think he’ll go cheese rolling down the A30 the night before Sids flight
Cheese rolling made me laugh so hard 🤣

Does anyone happen to know what thread the a30 incident was? Or what made everyone think it was him named in the paper? Saw it on the wiki but before my time on here

Reactions: 4
Marcus Mitchell #45 He only loses himself on days that end in a “Y”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Next thread title!

A caravan 😂😂😂😂
The caravan comparison made me laugh! He’s about three times the size of me but I’m still a chubber. Don’t know what that’d make me. A dinghy? Preferably yellow, that’s my favourite colour, although my liver is still functioning as I am not a pretend alcoholic…

(I’m not offended/upset or anything btw @Chipsandcheese I am genuinely in hysterics, a caravan. 😆 the caravan I recently stayed in had some suspicious stains and made odd noises. Sums up Marcus entirely.)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Changed his mind again
yeah you could have gone to
the Mcdonalds interview (it was probably not true but if it was he could have went) He loves his rut routine, sitting and drinking and eating in spoons everyday while talking shite and sharing youre entire life on instagram! We’re sick of looking at this bleeping rut, its been on loop for way to long Im personally sick of it! he will be back on top of the world next week repeating going to AA and we are with you and then the fake friends will take him for a drink so he can beg for drinks for him and them… and so the cycle continues!!!

Reactions: 8
I can’t be bothered to read it but has he, by any chance, lost himself again?

For someone the size of a caravan he sure does manage to ‘lose himself’ ever so frequently.
‘Size of a caravan’
Ffs 🤣🤣🤣

From about 1-2am this morning. Had notifications on my phone and went to look and he’s DD but war against instagrammers didn’t let me down. Vague threats again to try and worry people…
He is so full of tit but he needs to be careful
He’s posts this tit alluding to doing something so often that I’d be surprised if anyone takes any notice anymore
I knew someone like this and one occasion he tried ( people always got there at the last minute to ‘save’ him ) noone went and by the time they did it was too late !!

Reactions: 13
He's just posted a photo of his foot saying he's woken up with yellow feet and asking what he should do. Provided a handy poll. He's DD'd it already.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
‘Size of a caravan’
Ffs 🤣🤣🤣

He is so full of tit but he needs to be careful
He’s posts this tit alluding to doing something so often that I’d be surprised if anyone takes any notice anymore
I knew someone like this and one occasion he tried ( people always got there at the last minute to ‘save’ him ) noone went and by the time they did it was too late !!
Very true. He won’t do it I guarantee. I know someone who’s been threatening to do it for over a decade when things don’t go there way. Still live and kicking, it’s all for attention. The people you need to worry about are the silent ones, not the attention seekers!

Changed his mind again
Couldn’t even make a meal never made make something of him self lol. Like said previously it is a shame as he had the opportunity to have a good platform at first, people would’ve related to him and even liked him, his stinky attitude ruined it for him

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.