Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably fatty liver
Imagine what he’s going to be like when she’s living it up in Turkey 🤣🤣
this is prob what he’s doing it for. Wahhh mum you can’t leave me in hospital when I have liver failure. He knows full well the medics couldn’t share any information with Sid so he will be in there for his manky toe lying through his teeth about being fatally ill

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine being a 24 year old 24 stone beast and need babysitting 24/7. He ll be at his mums, there would have been a beggy meltdown on live by now and showing him downing his water vodka

• Haha
Probably fatty liver

this is prob what he’s doing it for. Wahhh mum you can’t leave me in hospital when I have liver failure. He knows full well the medics couldn’t share any information with Sid so he will be in there for his manky toe lying through his teeth about being fatally ill
Oh yes thats a good one hes saving the hospital visit for her holiday 😂 or he will manipulate her into bringing him on holiday with her (bet her fella will love that, we dont hear MM speak much about him or Trickys partner’s or his half sibling but yet constantly talks tit about Sid?) yeah legally the hospital staff cant tell her (unless its fatal ,im assuming shes his next of kin i mean who else has he got) without his say so because hes technically an “adult”!

Reactions: 11
He reminds me of the boy who cried wolf. He's had so many made up illnesses and conditions, and no-one would actually believe him if he was genuinely sick

Oh can you imagine all the chins flapping like he has face wings 😂😂😂
He reminds me of the boy who cried wolf. He's had so many made up illnesses and conditions, and no-one would actually believe him if he was genuinely sick
I’m no expert but I would think he’s got several personality disorders going on. It’s actually a shame because, at one point he really did have quite a promising thing going and a lot of followers but his greed and absolute arrogance got the better of him.

Reactions: 20
I’m no expert but I would think he’s got several personality disorders going on. It’s actually a shame because, at one point he really did have quite a promising thing going and a lot of followers but his greed and absolute arrogance got the better of him.
I read this as the gangrene got the better of him 🙈
How is Oliver Reed this evening anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.