Marcus Mitchell #44 Banned from spoons it’s a situationToday I’ve had 5 masturbations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to that tik tok I can’t stop singing 🎶 Hey Fatty Boom Boom🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone rember him saying he had a big announcement for September?
It was back in the TL days?

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell this is the most hilarious pathetic thing I've ever seen. Man's an absolute walnut

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This! I work with general liver disease and cancer and NEVER in 10 years have i read any literature with images like that like that or seen a patient with those eyes. Im creasing myself but im also FURIOUS at the audacity of the bastard to not only make a mockery of illness and addiction but also to think people are that thick to believe him
The desperation for attention is exhausting to witness, wishing liver disease on himself is bottom of the barrel. He wouldn’t survive a day walking in the shoes of someone with real addiction and health issues 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t see it in the screenshot sent here, looked quickly at his stories…. HA HAHA HA HA, they’re literally green?! Shite photoshop job Marcus hun unless you’re turning into Shrek?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cant do another day of this attention seeking bleeping idiot! Green eyes now and a pouting gazing into the light pose!!! what an absolute dick! id be embarrassed if I was his brother or sister or fake friend or in anyway related to him! Here’s another example of why you have no friends Marcus because youre full of tit (litreally)! he’s getting stick in the comments (he’s probably asleep because i can’t believe hes leaving them up fot this long (i love how he turns on the comments when looking for sympathy)
Are you taking photos of a screen beaut? I think there might be tech to get round that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Coming in early with a thread suggestion after this mornings antics:

Marcus Mitchell #45 Pretty green eyes, full of Aldi vodka and lies. 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
View attachment 1344517Can you believe his jaundice eyes have seeped onto his eyelid, also doesn’t carry onto the small gap under his iris..
I suppose his meaty fingers couldn’t get that accurate on photoshop.
Your user name is very apt for your comment beaut

Calling it now when he wakes up he debunks the green eyed photoshop as reflection of something to cover his tracks of bs

Reactions: 10
Why is he even a “public figure”?? what is is target audience, what does he promote, what is he known for? he started with “my journey with autism” its now a journey of his entire life which he blames on autism and OCD (and many more) oh and his fake alcohol addiction! He needs that title removed because he’s far from a public figure but a public disgrace! This is all so Lisa will go to spoons and explain that its not his fault he robs drinks and steals mugs to get free hot chocolate!! and because he has ocd (apparently) he needs to bring his own vodka there with him incase the glasses and vodka may be contaminated 😂 :rolleyes:Imagine Sid going down there saying that in order to not get him barred (she’s probably delighted) omfg the shame (but she probably will after being guilt tripped into it) Hes has nothing wrong with him only that he’s a manipulative narcissistic prick! He wished his family dead last week and now hes running back to them again! its like de je vu!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.