Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry beauts i have let you all down! 😔
He was talking about sg.
He said he's shagged 2 people but the 'best dick he's ever had in his life came from his first shag'
(Which we know he's talking about sg)
but after he said that, that's when i started recording, so i missed that bit.
Buckle in beauts, we are defo in for a MMMM

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is his face so round… he doesn’t even have multiple chins it’s just one ring of fat, yet he’d slag off anyone else who was overweight

Was giving me these vibes but the monkey doesn’t deserve that

C742736C-C6E3-4790-BDA6-35B8E1A660BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why does he refer to and include himself as not being a size 8, why does it always have to come back to women - unless times have changed I'm pretty sure that's not how men's sizing works?!

Reactions: 15
He just needs to have a little tug on his pocket square before bed and it will calm him right down

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh my actual god i go to a party and come back to this ! That’s the last time I associate with the outside world

He’s harassing men on the street now !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Struggling to keep up with the thread as agessss, but I'm so bleeping pissed and decided to come on for rant, sorry guys I'm sure it's all been said before!

But this behaviour when he's out is bleeping predatory, if that was a male behaving like this towards females it'd be shouted about from the roof tops!! Kissing men who don't want to be kissed, the men are clearly awkward and not enjoying it in his stories. They're very obviously uncomfortable, I wish they themselves or someone else would tell him to bleeping stop. If i was out and someone was slobbering over my cheek and I didn't want it I'd be sat in a jail cell for assault cause I wouldn't have it. Wish someone would knock that other tooth outta nanny mcphees mouth already.

And on that note goodnight, up at 6am for a 13 hour shift tomorrow, because someone of us work.. fml

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.